Random pic thread.

Keep your jeep thing, please…I don’t get it. Found on my bone stock Navigator…

IMG_6010.jpeg

It's not big enough :D
Not gonna disagree with you there. This is the biggest building I could sneak by the HOA. :lol:

Going to be 30 x 60 building. Will frame out 2 18 x 15 rooms with a bathroom and HVAC. One side will be the wife’s stained glass shop and the other will be my bar/man land. That leaves me 30 x 40 for shop. Will have 3 10 x 10 roll up doors.

I could start a build thread if there’s interest.

Not gonna disagree with you there. This is the biggest building I could sneak by the HOA. :lol:

Going to be 30 x 60 building. Will frame out 2 18 x 15 rooms with a bathroom and HVAC. One side will be the wife’s stained glass shop and the other will be my bar/man land. That leaves me 30 x 40 for shop. Will have 3 10 x 10 roll up doors.

Absolutely start a build thread.

If at all possible, put in one 12ft door,14 is even better if you can pull it off, I have one ten foot door on my shop, and constantly wish it was higher!

Coulda used a few of those at the get together I was at tonight. Basic ass Karen’s letting their kids run rampant while us doods were trying to have a cigar and a drink while they sipped their moscato. Made me want to wrangle em all up and throw them in the stock trailer I unfortunately didn’t have with me. Made me sad to see the “dads” neutered and not say anything about the situation. Fawk that shit.

Made me sad to see the “dads” neutered and not say anything about the situation. Fawk that shit.
I hate to see situations where the dad's have been taught so well to "respect" others, think of juniors "feelings", don't be too stern, etc., and yes they're neutered. Kids are on a rampage and dad will step in and mom corrects dad, not the hellion.

Thanks to @justjeepin86 I bought something this afternoon that I didn’t know I needed :laughing:
IMG_0627.jpeg
IMG_0629.jpeg
IMG_0634.jpeg
IMG_0635.jpeg
IMG_0636.jpeg

Your daily dose of adorable. Also, apparently I've been eating ice cream sammiches wrong lol.

received_594992609324099.jpeg

Also, old tractors are so much easier to work on. No computer. No special tools. Just a socket and wrench set. Had to replace the fuel pump coupler on our 1962 Fordson Super Major.

20231008_151749.jpg

Back