Random pic thread.

Are you one of THOSE PEOPLE that watch tv with sound and subtitles on? Me kid comes to the house and does that shit. Then leaves it on after she’s gone. Drives me up the damn wall.
Us half def folk do it so the room is pleasant for others. Sometimes the back ground music or the related scene drowns out the narrative. I dig the subtitles. I'll stop a movie in a heartbeat and rewind it if I miss something......kills everyone else vibe.

My wife does and it annoys me because she will still be playing on her phone and ask me what is going on :shaking:

box.png

My wife does and it annoys me because she will still be playing on her phone and ask me what is going on :shaking:
My wife plays on her phone as well. Refused to watch squid games with me because it was "dubbed" 🤦🏾‍♂️ but she hardly looked up

. Forgot how good it felt to disconnect.
I bought a Netgear hotspot. Went by AT&T and got 100g of data.
Drove to the ranch with my wife and 2 daughters expecting them to all be able to connect and my youngest to work on her graduate studies, and my wife to IBM to keep tabs on her deals. After a day in the trails I came to the cabin to hear the hotspot wasn't working. Called AT&T and was transfered 4 times and on hold for 1:15 before losing my shit on "Kevin" 🤦🏾‍♂️
Got up the next day and drove to Summerville to the AT&T store. 2 hours later still no Internet.
I called India again.. another hour... Then just gave up

Turned out the girls spent time painting and talking. They stayed in the cabin and laughed and laughed.

Sara (my youngest) told me she had the best weekend being disconnected. My wife said the same thing. That she got the best rest in a long time because she couldn't work. Same with my middle child.

So being completely disconnected made for a better weekend 🤷🏿‍♂️
FB_IMG_1701030207509.jpg

I bought a Netgear hotspot. Went by AT&T and got 100g of data.
Drove to the ranch with my wife and 2 daughters expecting them to all be able to connect and my youngest to work on her graduate studies, and my wife to IBM to keep tabs on her deals. After a day in the trails I came to the cabin to hear the hotspot wasn't working. Called AT&T and was transfered 4 times and on hold for 1:15 before losing my shit on "Kevin" 🤦🏾‍♂️
Got up the next day and drove to Summerville to the AT&T store. 2 hours later still no Internet.
I called India again.. another hour... Then just gave up

Turned out the girls spent time painting and talking. They stayed in the cabin and laughed and laughed.

Sara (my youngest) told me she had the best weekend being disconnected. My wife said the same thing. That she got the best rest in a long time because she couldn't work. Same with my middle child.

So being completely disconnected made for a better weekend 🤷🏿‍♂️View attachment 407702

Hear me out…houses were literally selling for $10-40k in the area I was at…could probably buy an entire neighborhood for $150k. Hit 80 a few times in the Rzr…could be a good spot for a solid nights rest before a long trek home from GER…

IMG_6681.png

I picked up big box of sales brochures on our last trip to Pa and just got around to lookin at em. Box had around 50 in it w several duplicates,This was some of the better ones.
IMG_6189.JPG

IMG_6190.JPG

IMG_6191.JPG

What are you seeing? I’m only seeing land.
View attachment 407716

Half the holler I was in didn’t have running water, internet or cell service…much less MLS. It was either a sign in the front yard, or grandma up the street (who actually turned out to be the grandmother of a guy that actively works for me), could give you the address of the cousin of the brother who owned it. The place I stayed in was for sale for $40k, the place across the street for $39k, the place next door was $10,300 and the place on the other side of me had 4ft tall weeds growing for $29k. Up and down the block had tear downs, that the community told me could be sold for sub-$5k…they just wanted the homes taken down. Which was also odd to see, apparently several visitors have done just that, but there is no trash/dumpster service, so the rubble just stayed. I’ve seen abandoned mining towns before, but that place was a class of its own.

Half the holler I was in didn’t have running water, internet or cell service…much less MLS. It was either a sign in the front yard, or grandma up the street (who actually turned out to be the grandmother of a guy that actively works for me), could give you the address of the cousin of the brother who owned it. The place I stayed in was for sale for $40k, the place across the street for $39k, the place next door was $10,300 and the place on the other side of me had 4ft tall weeds growing for $29k. Up and down the block had tear downs, that the community told me could be sold for sub-$5k…they just wanted the homes taken down. Which was also odd to see, apparently several visitors have done just that, but there is no trash/dumpster service, so the rubble just stayed. I’ve seen abandoned mining towns before, but that place was a class of its own.
So.... Slum lord twinsies? I'm intrigued

I assume by ‘complete’ you mean all the pages…otherwise, if you mean complete info on the line up, there’s a ton more out there…

View attachment 407735
Dang. I never really thought about it until today. When I was 16 and just started driving dad had a 79 F150 Supercab Long bed. Was a Lariat Ranger with built in CB.

Dang. I never really thought about it until today. When I was 16 and just started driving dad had a 79 F150 Supercab Long bed. Was a Lariat Ranger with built in CB.

If you haven't gathered this about me, I like being right. The whole bruncledaddy concept of 'if you knew the right person, you could order anything', from the first forum I logged in to, didn't sit right with me. Billion dollar corporations aren't shutting down production for your basic one off (even experimental projects had their limits and documentation). So I made it a life's mission to have the most extensive 73-79 Ford truck library in existence...and to my knowledge, I do. That expanded to 57-97 ford trucks, but I kind of lost interest in those. I've given/loaned out materials to Keith at Fordification so he can continue to grow his platform, Dennis Carpenter fact checking and ford dealerships for cross reference purposes. The primary thing I learned is, even if I have something straight from Ford saying something is or isn't possible...the innernet is still full of dumb twats, granpappy knows more and everyone has a direct relative that was an executive at Ford...so I retired and the books only come out when OG's need something.

/rant over

Back