Random pic thread.

I believe I've said mini vans are awesome before.
20231206_152049.jpg

Damn...Did the resident Gypsy rent that one?
How the heck did that break right there?

Poor thing has less than 400 hours on her......I bet she screamed wrong hole!
And for the threads tittle....
IMG_20231206_175356281.jpg

Looks like my old sandbox when I was a kid around here. All flavors.

Yea, but my yukon xl (suburban with style) looks cooler and has more hp :smokin: :D
Probably still not as fast as the minivans. Our Sienna is pretty dang quick if you keep your foot in it.

Probably still not as fast as the minivans. Our Sienna is pretty dang quick if you keep your foot in it.
Power to weight ratio ftw

Except for the 5 hours of machine wiring and sorting out program, done with this panel . Time for a(nother) yueng.

View attachment 408286

Looks like the PLCs we build to control our park animations. I’m always impressed by what my guys build.

However, We’re actually starting a new R&D project on a new system that will replace all of this and offer a wider range of capabilities for what we do. It’s a show control system with a timeline based programming interface.

Probably right. Takes it a bit to get up to speed.

We are 30 minutes from the source and they are $10 / ft this year at the lot. Always buy my mom a tree and myself a tree, definitely getting expensive she might be on her own next year.
Yeah, we used to go up to Boone so we could get em for $30-40, but now its darn near as expensive as just buying em down here.

Yeah, looks normal from here. 6-7ft trees were $80-100 at the local "tree farm" place. Food Lion had 5-6 footers for $60.
Same here. Neighbors are talking about how the local Food Kitty is the place to get em bc they are "only" 65 bucks.

I'm more of a fan of getting my tree from some local guy that sits in his truck in a parking lot in the cold all evening, shaking hands w/ families and such selling from a local farm. At least I feel like that guy is working for the $$.
We bought our tree from the same dude, Bernie, for at least a decade. He knew us as soon as we'd show up and ask about the Toyotas. Winter 2021 when there was the shortage he didn't sell and never came back. Miss that guy. We homemade a "tree" out of a 4x4 post and dowel rods that year and re-used it last year. But we're ready for a real recently dead thing in our house again but the prices are hard to swallow.

Crazy thing is the trees were planted pre inflation lol 😂
Ive heard it takes 5 years before you can sell any trees.Meaning it takes em 5 years to be big enuf.So youre basically planting for 5 years before you show any return .

Crazy thing is the trees were planted pre inflation lol 😂
Yeah but if they don't sell based on todays dollar value they are losing money. That's the bitch of inflation.

Back