Random pic thread.

Weezy (aka @UTfball68 ) in a very tight position 😎

IMG_20231209_192724487_HDR.jpg

Better have a cherry picker handy to get your ass out!

I believe the term @BigClay used was ‘I looked agile’…ignore the fact he was comparing me to a half dead moose or something…it’s my story, I’ll tell it how I want.

View attachment 408541

Old crossbow that has been hanging in my father in laws old gun shop for years…lots of them. @GONOVRIT and my buddy Parker say they want no part of cocking that thing. Any takers? 🤣
My dad had one of those and I was around 10 and he wasn’t home and I wanted to shoot it so I propped up against a tree with the limb against it, needless to say I never shot it again and never mentioned it to anybody but I had to lie about the bruise across my face

When you literally got the delivery of new tires for your wife’s beater car… and the same day she calls and says she has a flat! The old tires were decent, I just always replace tires when I buy anything. Then AAA bails as usual.

Attachments

• IMG_3390.jpeg
    IMG_3390.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5774.jpeg
    IMG_5774.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 54
I believe the term @BigClay used was ‘I looked agile’…ignore the fact he was comparing me to a half dead moose or something…it’s my story, I’ll tell it how I want.
You saw me......I have a hard time getting in and out of it......but when I'm in man what a fit!

You saw me......I have a hard time getting in and out of it......but when I'm in man what a fit!

I told you…just take a little out of the cage, like
they do with clothes…and then I’m sure he’ll put me on the snapon payment plan. I need more of like an orb shaped cage. Something more in this size and shape…

IMG_6852.jpeg

I told you…just take a little out of the cage, like
they do with clothes…and then I’m sure he’ll put me on the snapon payment plan. I need more of like an orb shaped cage. Something more in this size and shape…

View attachment 408560
Twin 50 cals. sticking out and a slick bomber themed wrap and I'd call that perfection.

When you literally got the delivery of new tires for your wife’s beater car… and the same day she calls and says she has a flat! The old tires were decent, I just always replace tires when I buy anything. Then AAA bails as usual.
New shoes on

Attachments

• IMG_5781.jpeg
    IMG_5781.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 55
the thing I like best about their tour is the display in the lobby that has vats with various ahes of green whiskey, going from straight off the vat to 10 years. You can really tell the difference in flavor.

the thing I like best about their tour is the display in the lobby that has vats with various ahes of green whiskey, going from straight off the vat to 10 years. You can really tell the difference in flavor.
I want to go back maybe next year.

Attachments

• IMG_9609.jpg
    IMG_9609.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9591.jpg
    IMG_9591.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 64
Back