Random pic thread.

3rd.jpg

Yeah but NOLA has it to another level. Trust me when I say downtown Baghdad smells better than NOLA.
NOLa has some of the best cuisine and restaurants (not just cauun) in the country….some incredible history and architecture….and a huge homeless, drug, crime and general filth problem. Quite the dichotomy

I'm supposed to go to NOLA next year for a conference; looking forward to char grilled oysters & daiquiris again...y'all stop raining on my parade!

Yeah but NOLA has it to another level. Trust me when I say downtown Baghdad smells better than NOLA.
Never been to Baghdad, but been to NOLA more than a dozen times. And every single time it shocks me how strong the urine smell is when I open the car door for the first time. Whole city is below water level and literally a urinal

You would think with a name like cologne it would have smelled a little better
Yeah but when you see people taking a piss in public you understand why.We were somewhere in Germany and we had to be back on the bus by a certain time.We were kinda early so we were sitting there on the bus looking around and there was a line of taxi's beside up.One of the taxi drivers got between the bus and taxi's and drop a deuce right there on the street.Pulled his pants up and got back in his car.no wipe or anything. He was arab so maybe thats the way they do things?? I always heard the afghans used their bare hands.

Sitting here at urgent care waiting on the wife. She had a fever this morning and felt dizzy. So i came home from work and drove her.

Watching this ass hat block traffic in the parking lot the whole time and throw cigarette butts out while he's at it. I'm assuming whoever he's with is in urgent care as well.

20231211_102022.jpg

Sitting here at urgent care waiting on the wife. She had a fever this morning and felt dizzy. So i came home from work and drove her.

Watching this ass hat block traffic in the parking lot the whole time and throw cigarette butts out while he's at it. I'm assuming whoever he's with is in urgent care as well.

View attachment 408514
Go pick up the butts and throw 'em back in.

I love getting at email on the 11th saying my delivery expected today, the 9th. Maybe the latest in JIT shipping involves time travel..

1702310991501.png

Back