Random pic thread.

The good ole days…. My yellow top is older than my kids and still kicking strong!

Attachments

• IMG_5863.jpeg
    IMG_5863.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 48
Hope the dude got out ok?
Boy car fires are scary in how fast they can spread
years ago, I made a mess bleeding the brakes on my CJ. Cleaned it up with a rag and somehow left the rag under the hood. made it about 2-3 miles and my buddy behind me basically ran me off the road trying to get me to stop because he saw flames flickering under the Jeep. good thing it was night time! I jumped out, grabbed my extinguisher to put it out, but my buddy ran over and grabbed the flaming rag bare handed and threw it out.. Definitely scary!

Saw this today on the hi way just up from the house. File it under “just cause you can don’t mean you should”.Dont know the story but it looks like the black truck was being pulled behind the van on a trailer and it either wasn’t strapped down good or at all and ran off the front of the trailer and into the back of the van. Went back thru about an hour later and the roll back driver was standing there scratching his head trying to figure out what to do first. Dude sure was asking a lot of a Chrysler mini van trans.
IMG_6588.jpeg

Update: you can fit 4 dirtbikes, 2 5 gallon gas cans, and a generator in 5.5ft Rambox bed. Plus 3 of the 4 helmets a bunch of other gear in the ramboxes.
IMG_1630.jpeg
IMG_1631.jpeg

Today I learned you could do this with Legos.
IMG_1670.jpeg

Spray some aqua net or white rain. (Depends on if you prefer def leperd or winger) hairspray on the pipe and boot. Clamp. Send it. Stupid but it works.
Having the right size clamp would work as well (which it doesn't). Thanks Freightliner of Raleigh 💩
Also would have been nice to have had the registration and cab card in the truck. Finally, having a functional e-log transmitter would be icing on the cake. Glad that chapter is closed and I have full control over our fleet

Back