Random pic thread.

Reeses keep shrinking. Yet there packaging keeps growing. Foil wrap the SOBs and move on.
IMG_1592.jpeg
IMG_1593.jpeg
IMG_1594.jpeg
IMG_1595.jpeg

IMG_1596.jpeg

You’ve got some willpower to take those pictures without chomping down
Dude, let me tell you...
Why do you think one was already open, haha! My mom gave me 4 packs for my birthday, so that helped.

Don’t you know that shit is terrible for you! I’ll PM my address to you so you can get rid of them.
I appreciate you looking out for me. Unfortunately I'm probably going to die now because I ate them all. Fortunately they are so small that it's like eating 2 or 3 of the "old" ones.

Last edited:
House for sale, down near Robbins. Built in 1945. The more you look at it, you see more stuff isn't centered on anything.

offbalance copy.jpg

Got behind a Dodge that was smoking out the right front fender....saw a flame as I passed by so stopped in the gas station across the road and grabbed their fire extinguisher but too late to do anything but stomp the grass out and get away and listen to the window explode

View attachment 409140
Hope the dude got out ok?
Boy car fires are scary in how fast they can spread

Hope the dude got out ok?
Boy car fires are scary in how fast they can spread

Yea he did. It was to the point of dark brownish smoke boiling out when I got back....no flames in the cab yet. He was trying to open the hood but I'm glad he didn't get it open....I think it would have been a fireball to the face.

House for sale, down near Robbins. Built in 1945. The more you look at it, you see more stuff isn't centered on anything.

View attachment 409136
man your right......surely some of its the angle minus well never mind! Good grief I got questions.

Back