Random pic thread.

Having the right size clamp would work as well (which it doesn't). Thanks Freightliner of Raleigh 💩
Also would have been nice to have had the registration and cab card in the truck. Finally, having a functional e-log transmitter would be icing on the cake. Glad that chapter is closed and I have full control over our fleet
I love terry to death, but I've never seen a man that could fix it until it was broke quite like him 😂.

Today I learned you could do this with Legos.
View attachment 409243

IMG_4938.jpeg

That was part of the instructions in one of the sets I got as a kid. I can’t remember which set it was exactly but I think it was part of an alien space set maybe?
I think it was this one?

That was part of the instructions in one of the sets I got as a kid. I can’t remember which set it was exactly but I think it was part of an alien space set maybe?
My oldest son (8) is obsessed to the point I don't have to help him with any of the kits he gets. So you learn these random things.

But it has to do the flat pieces can be used like that but not the ones that round part to build it. The flat ones won't bend doing it, the one with the round pieces will bend when doing that or something.

@jeepinmatt please tell me you're aware you can do the same thing on the underside too

Back