Random pic thread.

If anyway possible you should try to get it. I am lucky that most of the land around me is coal company or land company except around 4 acres i have bought all that will sell for now i have around 55 acres here and 24 acres more about 1 mile from here for my girl to build her home on. Still offer to buy my Neibers out when i talk to them only have 3 of them left here and 2 where my daughter's property is. The reason for buying all i can here it is cheaper than hiring a lawyer to defend me for murder had a couple Niebers who was dealing drugs i had run in with. The Neibers left are pretty good people.
were gonna try to get it but only about a 1/3 of it is actually useable but these fools around here will still pay a premium for it.

hoov.png

And now that it’s officially announced…

There’s a new Ferrari exhibit coming to LEGOLAND. And we’re delivering a full size LEGO Ferrari. Admittedly not built in my shop. LEGO holds the rights to build these. But my team is delivering it to the park and installing it.
View attachment 412344
View attachment 412345
View attachment 412346View attachment 412347View attachment 412348

Sweet construction! So you are saying you have a shop and a team? You need to start building some full size 4x4's!!!

You need to get the Lego ball rolling on this.

:beer:

Correct, I have a facility with 8 LEGO model designers and 22 LEGO model builders.

Cool post some pics of full scale jeeps or 4x4's that you guys have made! And you own this said Lego facility? Are you a subcontractor for the Lego company?

Last edited:
I have a penchant for bad decisions.
1708105339209.png

1708105370005.png

Back