Random pic thread.

Damn! I thought I was kewl with the F-14, you had the freakin aircraft carrier!?!? BALLER!
Just found this

If it was remotely close to complete, he coulda done a lot better :(
View attachment 412281
That's just fools and their money.Yeah now he could but at the time he was close to what they were selling for,believe me he checks,plus he didnt have to pay fees.It was missing one gun IIRC and the box still had the $99.99 green Walmart sticker on it.

Last edited:
That was THE GI JOE kit to have. Dusty and his desert buggy were high on the list too. I had the Joe HQ. It was cool, but nowhere near USS Flagg cool.
Never had any GI Joe anything.My ass was poor like that.:lol:

That is why i wont buy anything with restrictions. If i own it i will do as i please on it.
The property that joins me is gonna be sold soon and Im afraid to see who buys it.

Did some period correct GI Joe fab and triage with high tech Cyanoacrylate and safety wire.
IMG_2305.jpeg
IMG_2306.jpeg

(Or some might say superglue and bread ties :D)

Digging out some more GI Joe stuff tonight.
IMG_2304.jpeg

Put some new batteries in the Battle Wagon and remembered why it was one of my favorites!

Last edited:
The property that joins me is gonna be sold soon and Im afraid to see who buys it.
If anyway possible you should try to get it. I am lucky that most of the land around me is coal company or land company except around 4 acres i have bought all that will sell for now i have around 55 acres here and 24 acres more about 1 mile from here for my girl to build her home on. Still offer to buy my Neibers out when i talk to them only have 3 of them left here and 2 where my daughter's property is. The reason for buying all i can here it is cheaper than hiring a lawyer to defend me for murder had a couple Niebers who was dealing drugs i had run in with. The Neibers left are pretty good people.

I didn't measure it, but the saw on top of the stump has a 28" bar on it for size reference. It's gonna be all firewood. The main trunk was kinda soft in the middle.

I didn't measure it, but the saw on top of the stump has a 28" bar on it for size reference. It's gonna be all firewood. The main trunk was kinda soft in the middle.
Well if you didn’t measure it, it doesn’t even count :p

Back