Random pic thread.

Another one bites the dust.Worst one I've seen in a while.
IMG_7689.JPG

IMG_7690.JPG

IMG_7691.JPG

He probably checked for a 2wd XJ instead of 4wd.

Duane
Dang, I didn’t even think of that. I just said Cherokee and he said Indian or Chinese?

I will be renting exclusively from United Rentals from now on, just so I can do this.
1708227848509.png

that guy got royally ripped off
YES SIR! So Nice of them to give the Employee discount of $100 off parts & $100 off labor. Especially after the charge Retail prices on parts, & add on Labor at Book [I guess] rate. What about the amount of engine oil they charged for. It says 16, in the Quantity line. Somebody Explain that!
Long time ago, I would go to a local garage that did excellent work, stood behind it, but everyone knew the guy was High priced. I finally stopped going to him & Told him so, after I realized he charged Retail for parts, Plus the going rate for labor! Top that off his Shop Supplies! Like if they used 3" of electrical tape, you got charged for 1 Retail price Electrical Roll, of tape! Or anything they might spray, a shot of brake cleaner, or lubricant; you just got charged for the Whole can! Something they washed off in the parts washer, You paid, used a shop rag, you paid for a new one! The final straw was when he Burnt my ass on a AMC 20, rebuild. Ring, Pinion, bearings, races, & 75/90 standard gear oil. It was something like $800, back in 1980 ish. And they lied to my face about locating a 3.73 ring/pinion set, & Price. I won't go into that story. :mad:

I'd say Spring! But, no, like most years it just means Snow within 10 days or at least a hard ass Freeze!
I haven't even checked for Buds yet, but with all the 60* days, or lord. :shaking:
Our's are coming on too but there not that far along.

Back