Random pic thread.

Shot my first ASA tournament today. Had a blast. I'm not as good at judging yardage as I thought lol.

20240310_133304.jpg

20240310_150817.jpg

20240310_142559.jpg

20240310_143747.jpg

20240310_162018.jpg

Edit: finished 2nd in my class. Looking at some of the other scores, I'm not as bad a shot as I could be lol.

FB_IMG_1710202296105.jpg

Last edited:
Kid earned his keep today.
IMG_2656.jpeg

A dollar per year of age per hour, plus time and a half for more than 3 hrs. We worked for 4hrs 15 minutes total. $39, so I rounded to $40.
IMG_2652.jpeg

Sure, I’d happily pay you $8/hr, and time and a half after 3hrs of work each day. :D
I've made worse! Some projects are from the 👿. Learned my lessons but I know the difference between estimate, quote, and I don't want to touch it money now.

and what does that get you? Am I seeing it right? it's a 2WD lift?
It's 4 wheel, there is a half shaft to a Dana Advantek FDU hiding back there, you get about 3" of lift, and an extra 1.5 gear reduction, all while maintaining near stock geometry... Although the stance is widened, so more scrub radius. It's a pricey upgrade, but if you consider both the lift and the "regear", the cost isn't that far out of line... But definitely not cheap.

It's 4 wheel, there is a half shaft to a Dana Advantek FDU hiding back there, you get about 3" of lift, and an extra 1.5 gear reduction, all while maintaining near stock geometry... Although the stance is widened, so more scrub radius. It's a pricey upgrade, but if you consider both the lift and the "regear", the cost isn't that far out of line... But definitely not cheap.
With a 1.5 reduction, you’d have to run like 44s to get reasonable rpms on the skreet.

With a 1.5 reduction, you’d have to run like 44s to get reasonable rpms on the skreet.

Most of the guys running them are running 40's, Although Quinn, The main guy at 74 Weld is running them with 38's.

I'm running 37's on stock Badlands Gearing, (4.70 Axles and the 7 Speed Manual Tranny, No Portals) And 6th gear is useless, I think the reduction would actually be nice even with 37's.

I just checked though, I overstated the reduction, and understated the lift... it's only 1.22, and the lift is supposedly 3.88 inches...

Most of the guys running them are running 40's, Although Quinn, The main guy at 74 Weld is running them with 38's.

I'm running 37's on stock Badlands Gearing, (4.70 Axles and the 7 Speed Manual Tranny, No Portals) And 6th gear is useless, I think the reduction would actually be nice even with 37's.

I just checked though, I overstated the reduction, and understated the lift... it's only 1.22, and the lift is supposedly 3.88 inches...

Ah, 1.22 is much more reasonable.

Back