Random pic thread.

1709917692823.png

One of those elusive Cary rednecks. There were a few roaming about when I was at State 15yrs ago. I didnt figure there were any left.
The wife and I are the rare few that were born and raised in Cary. Then when we went and bought a house in JOCO. Cary is crazy now.

The wife and I are the rare few that were born and raised in Cary. Then when we went and bought a house in JOCO. Cary is crazy now.
Grew up there, left in mid 90s.
I hate going back.

Seems to be a theme. One of the dudes I went to state with that fancied himself a cary redneck back then moved to 40/42 and stated on FB that they'd "moved to the country". Mf you moved to wake county light 😂

I was Class of 84'. I remember when Kildaire rd. was a dirt road south of Maynard rd. and the farm was still a farm. Only a few stop lights in town . The only grocery store in town was the Winn Dixie on Chatham rd. I thought it was silly when Macgergor Downs was built and they paved the dirt between the 2 roads into the sudivisioin and left the rest Kildaire dirt.

I was Class of 84'. I remember when Kildaire rd. was a dirt road south of Maynard rd. and the farm was still a farm. Only a few stop lights in town . The only grocery store in town was the Winn Dixie on Chatham rd. I thought it was silly when Macgergor Downs was built and they paved the dirt between the 2 roads into the sudivisioin and left the rest Kildaire dirt.
We built on penny road in 84 (same year I was born) and first my parents lived closer to Chatham starting in 78

I still remember stories of my dad showing her where he wanted to build and her saying it’s not even paved roads around here (she grew in in nyc)

We live a mile south of 1010 off holly springs rd. The "crazy" now is the daily sounds of sirens from Fairview RFD everyday at the p.m. rush hour and sometimes 2 !

Last edited:
A few of us must live in the same general circle. I’m on Yates mill pond rd.
I had saw your buggy and I stopped in the road while you where getting your mail and I talked to you a few/4 years ago while taking my trash to the dump in my S-10, I drive by your house about every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Loaded up the 4 wheelers last weekend. The wife and I went over to some friend’s property they bought to do some exploring. First time they have been road in probably 3 years.
IMG_1790.jpeg

IMG_1791.jpeg

Back