Random pic thread.

Follow up to this pic, same intersection, different direction, different outcome. The rear wheels dropped in the ditch again, but this time the truck was stuck on the tracks instead of in the parking lot. (though I swear if he would have cut it to the right and baktup real hard it would have at least not been on the tracks)
Not all heroes wear capes, some have dash cams…
View attachment 413640
(Video in link)
As soon as I saw it on the News, I knew where it was! Steel Fab, must Not be Warning these drivers. If, there was enough time, They got a fork lift or two, that could have gone out there & lifted the trailer, &, or, pulled it Back!

1710003137193.png

We Need Video! :laughing:
Was too busy trying not to die lol. We yanked on the trailer with the C6500 for about 30 minutes. Moved a foot or so at a time. Until I was finally able to drive the Ford out.

You seen the pictures where your asked to find something in the picture. Thought I'd try this, with two pictures of the dump truck I drive. Not counting that one picture is a clean truck & the other is a dirty truck, how fast can you spot the difference? Also ignore the location of the Tarp bar. Just throw a number out when you see it. Like say 3 or maybe 4. I'll understand.

Attachments

• IMG_20190903_131717829_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190903_131717829_HDR.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 20240305_130152_resized.jpg
    20240305_130152_resized.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 67
You seen the pictures where your asked to find something in the picture. Thought I'd try this, with two pictures of the dump truck I drive. Not counting that one picture is a clean truck & the other is a dirty truck, how fast can you spot the difference? Also ignore the location of the Tarp bar. Just throw a number out when you see it. Like say 3 or maybe 4. I'll understand.
Well one is tandem and one is a tri?

Edit to add:
One is loaded and the other isn’t.
It would also appear based the condition of the bed that the tri hauls more rock than the tandem. Also the tri needs a new seal on the fuel cap or the driver is sloppy.

Last edited:
Well one is tandem and one is a tri?

Edit to add:
One is loaded and the other isn’t.
It would also appear based the condition of the bed that the tri hauls more rock than the tandem. Also the tri needs a new seal on the fuel cap or the driver is sloppy.
All the above! It's the same truck; used as a Spare, & what I drive when they have extra work for me. Boss has had the Extra axle for 5 years, but just a couple months ago, finally had it installed. Either too much oil in the drop axle bearing, or the plug is gotten hard with age. The fuel cap is spring loaded, & fuel will weep out if you fill it past 1/2 tank. Boss knows it & I've complained about it, but what's a $5 gasket? LOL I almost Never fill it past 1/2 , but, If the Other drivers use it, they fill it up! They treat Their trucks the same, I'm the only only one that cares about how it looks! We get a wash job about once a month.

All the above! It's the same truck; used as a Spare, & what I drive when they have extra work for me. Boss has had the Extra axle for 5 years, but just a couple months ago, finally had it installed. Either too much oil in the drop axle bearing, or the plug is gotten hard with age. The fuel cap is spring loaded, & fuel will weep out if you fill it past 1/2 tank. Boss knows it & I've complained about it, but what's a $5 gasket? LOL I almost Never fill it past 1/2 , but, If the Other drivers use it, they fill it up! They treat Their trucks the same, I'm the only only one that cares about how it looks! We get a wash job about once a month.
Shoot, I did t even look at the trk #. We just went the opposite way with one of ours. It was a quint and now it’s a quad. Wasn’t worth the money to rebuild the drop assembly and it’s nearing the end of its life with the company so….

Screener on the riprap machine might need some attention
IMG_2624.jpeg

IMG_2626.jpeg

Worked a job one time and a toilet got stopped up. Owner said “how the hell did someone do that, it’s advertised to flush 50 golf balls” another worker without missing a beat said “well I guess someone shit out 51 golf balls”
We have one the guy said will flush a cat... still have a kid who can can best it on occasion.

We have one the guy said will flush a cat... still have a kid who can can best it on occasion.
Must be a Toto…
Dad worked for a PVF distributor for years and they picked up Toto …I dunno 25 years ago? Must have been when they first came out. And I bet I heard 10 millions times…. Sonuvabitch will flush a cat.

It was long enough ago I figured it was an Alf reference or something

Continuing a theme across threads.... Glad I checked this
IMG_20240310_141617880.jpg

Back