Random pic thread.

Million things to do, but Ollie wanted to drive the tractor. Never to young to learn.

20240620_183242.jpg
20240620_183015.jpg

I got REALLY tired of not being able to carry a gat in my gym shorts.(Goes against my Always Stay Armed policy) I thought about going the 'belly band' route, but decided I was also tired of struggling to carry my cell, wallet, knife, and keys also in two pockets. And I'm not gay.

So I plopped down the $60 for an XL Eberlestock Bando Bag which can hold a Glock 19.

Mine arrived today. It's super nice. I'm in love.

Eff what people think. I'm now armed AND stylish.

edit-6A436AB6-CCA6-4D07-9CA2F44ED46C9EAA.jpg

BAN3.jpg

I got REALLY tired of not being able to carry a gat in my gym shorts.(Goes against my Always Stay Armed policy) I thought about going the 'belly band' route, but decided I was also tired of struggling to carry my cell, wallet, knife, and keys also in two pockets. And I'm not gay.

So I plopped down the $60 for an XL Eberlestock Bando Bag which can hold a Glock 19.

BAN3.jpg

*Allegedly* not gay

BAN3.jpg
The 90's called and said bull$h!t to your "Bando Bag". That's a mf'ing fanny pack all day! :D

It was close to the house and leaning a little bit.
:shaking:
I’ve take a few like that. It pains me. But if I don’t do it, they’ll find someone else to.

Back