Random pic thread.

I bet it made a noise or two. I caught a sump pump last year and I thought my bushhog was slam coming apart before I could get it to stop.
Not too bad, just a “dink” or two and it went flying out the side.

Preparing the future inlaw suite there?
Yea that little building is intriguing

Haha, no. It’s the junk car parts storage trailer at my neighbors shop a couple miles down the road. 2-3 years ago, there was nothing but some tall grass around this building. Now the bamboo is so thick you can’t see the building even with just a couple feet remaining.
IMG_4288.jpeg
IMG_4289.jpeg
IMG_4290.jpeg

Last edited:
I was sweating some copper pipe tonight, and set the torch down on a low bench (20" tall). Torch tipped over and hit the floor. It was running when I set it down, but flamed out on impact. Then all the MAPP gas dumped out in short order. See the crack where the neck joins the bottle. Lucky no ka-boom.

IMG_5157.jpeg

To add: you can see a rust/pitted spot where the crack starts. The threads are rusty because although this was an unused bottle, it has been sitting around since before we built here, six years ago. I did some copper about that time over at mom's house, so probably bought it then. What looks like bubbled paint to the right, though, is condensation. The threaded part is bent some (to the left from this perspective), I think when it landed it hit torch-first, that gave it the leverage to bend and crack.

Back