Random pic thread.

Which moved first, the tree or the shed?
Success! Tree held fast. I left just enough room to put a privacy fence.

IMG_9062.jpeg

The back of my shop has been overgrown for a couple years now, and no amount of spray has worked. Started out just knocking over and smashing all the briars/blackberries. Then decided "I'm already here with the tractor, and I've got a choker..... may as well pull this $h!+ down". Only casualty was a soffit vent. Guess I'll pop that back in tomorrow lol.

Didn't get a true before pic, but it was rough.

20240703_204135.jpg
20240703_204328.jpg

Last edited:
The back of my shop has been overgrown for a couple years now, and no amount of spray has worked. Started out just knocking over and smashing all the briars/blackberries. Then decided "I'm already here with the tractor, and I've got a choker..... may as well pull this $h!+ down". Only casualty was a soffit vent. Guess I'll pop that back in tomorrow lol.

Didn't get a true before pic, but it was rough.

View attachment 420453View attachment 420454
Glad you gotter done but you was using the wrong spray... lol

Glad you gotter done but you was using the wrong spray... lol
Probably. Put round up, 2-4-D, and something else I can't remember. It was so friggin thick that it'd kill the top foot or so for however far I could reach, then grow right back.

Got another tornado remnant tree cleaned up this evening. Double 16”ish oak that split and blew over, blocking one if my trails.
IMG_4333.jpeg

Also took a little video for the battery chainsaw lovers and haters. I overloaded it on the first cut towards the end. I had already made about a dozen cuts before I took the video, then did another few after and still had 3 out of 4 bars on the 12.0 battery.

Oh and here’s a fun video of some other “trail work”

Back