Random pic thread.

Who wants a Prevost motor home, when you can get a VanHool !

Attachments

• 20240614_101941_resized.jpg
    20240614_101941_resized.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 44
I been thinking that's what my neighbor needs, for his storm clean-up. And a chain saw. None of it needs to be hauled off, just pushed back in the woods. Let it rot!
I’ll get by there next week.

It's already flipping hot enough - but an extra 13 degrees from humidity?

This feels like a good allegory for sales tax on top of the cash you just paid income tax on
Screenshot_20240705-153755.png

If it accidentally runs over a child, do you just shrug your shoulders and yell out the window, “SORRY, it’s on auto pilot! Send the bill to Johnny Cab.”
Just came across this and thought y'all would apreciate it.
I love how casual the cop is.

There’s a level of self consciousness and decision making that I just don’t trust in a computer.
And you trust people more?

Somebody in that thread pointed out that the appropriate criterion is that it has to be safer than the median taxi driver.
Which once you think about it... is actually a pretty low bar that's amazingly scary.

Queuing George Carlin - "imagine how dumb the average person is. And then consider that half of the world is dumber than that!"

And you trust people more?

Somebody in that thread pointed out that the appropriate criterion is that it has to be safer than the median taxi driver.
Which once you think about it... is actually a pretty low bar that's amazingly scary.

Queuing George Carlin - "imagine how dumb the average person is. And then consider that half of the world is dumber than that!"
Angry Batman Returns GIF by HBO Max

Someone please explain to me again, how this is better than 5° and 30mph winds. I am starting to think I should have bought land in Alaska.
View attachment 420592
Ove said time and again, if my wife ever drops dead I'm burying her and moving to Alaska.

Back