Random pic thread.

saw a video of a guy who crashed his cybertruck and was getting told it was about 1 yr out from available repair parts after a similar looking fender bender. Apparently they are just making trucks and not making repair panels yet but didn’t really dig too far into it to see if its true or not.

My youngest boy got some seat time in the single seater this week. Which is more than I’ve had in 6 years. :laughing:

IMG_0141.jpeg

If anyone has ever heard a barn owl it’s a real “wtf is that!” sound.
You ain't kidding. Though nowhere near as eery as hearing the scream of a wild critter that's said to not be here!

You ain't kidding. Though nowhere near as eery as hearing the scream of a wild critter that's said to not be here!

The creepiest sound I’ve ever heard was two raccoons fighting. I worked really late one night and got home about 11:30 or so. My old shop/house was in the woods. As soon as I got out of the car I heard it. They couldn’t have been 100ft away, but it was so dark I couldn’t see anything. I can’t even describe the sound, but I was legit terrified for a few seconds. :laughing:

Back