Random pic thread.

In my back yard last night.

IMG_7920.jpeg
IMG_7921.jpeg

Yeah. I came into the tail end of it. I turned 16 in 1981 so the 70's muscle cars were still everywhere and about everybody had one. I got my cool car in 1982. A 1967 Mustang Fastback. It had a 351C engine. Hanging out with others and street racing was the norm on the weekends.

This meme is pretty much the way it was around here. You either drove something like this, or a $200 shitbox. Graduated HS '81.

IMG_0618%20(2).png

Awesome. I always try to let my kids come watch when we have neat equipment working.

What does the skid do? I see lots of vessels but can't make out the flow.
This is one of three skids (this is the middle one) that takes some waste product off a manufacturing process and refines it to strip hydrogen and CO2 to be used in another process. Customer designed it we just built it to their shitty drawings.

One of the vessels has a top column that is 30ish ft tall. Two heat exchangers, couple blowers, cooling tower and water pump.

This is one of three skids (this is the middle one) that takes some waste product off a manufacturing process and refines it to strip hydrogen and CO2 to be used in another process. Customer designed it we just built it to their shitty drawings.

One of the vessels has a top column that is 30ish ft tall. Two heat exchangers, couple blowers, cooling tower and water pump.

It’s not headed to Kingsport, TN is it? The process sounds very much like some of ours, and the shitty drawings definitely fit! :laughing:

Back