Random pic thread.

CLEARLY no messican restaurants anywhere near :laughing: I would be terrified to use that honestly.

I bet my showers were more dangerous than your showers though :laughing:

View attachment 422414

View attachment 422412

View attachment 422413
As a foreign business traveler, my hotel rooms and showers innChina were definitely not sketchy
IMG_1854.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

Ha, Surveyed for 3 years... I pooped in about everything or nothing
3 yrs? what about 30yrs? We called it "going to find a grunt tree" SHIT. Sometime we would take tp in the stake bag. Go find sapling that you grab it w one hand and bend you knees like you sitting in a chair to poop. Sometime far from the truck w no tp you'd use leaves. I knew few newbies that grabbed a sapling too small to hold them, or a dead one and it broke and the fell on the ground and the shit! I also shit in porta pottys on sites doing layout. When it was cool Id go them. Summer/hot 90s I would grab the 2p and walk to woods. I also saw a idiot on a high lift knock PP on its side with guy in it!

Last edited:
View attachment 422418View attachment 422419At work we use pallets for shipping out all of our sand and gravel product. From 50lbs bags to 3k super sacks. They all go on pallets. The ones that don’t meet spec get set to the side and we burn em about every quarter. Also scrap cardboard and “other” stuff too lol
Y'all hirin'? Askin for a friend...

3 yrs? what about 30yrs? We called it "going to find a grunt tree" SHIT. We would take tp in the stake and find sapling that you grab it w one hand and bend you knees like you sitting in chair to poop. Sometimes far from the truck w no tp you'd use leaves. I knew few newbies that grabbed a sapling too small to hold them, or a dead one and it broke and the fell on the ground and the shit!
Mullen leaves are like 5ply tp

I can ask but I think the commute and quality of equipment might turn you off unfortunately. Although the quarterly “perks” may interest you…. lol
Oh, I don’t mean full-time. I just mean to burn stuff.

3 yrs? what about 30yrs? We called it "going to find a grunt tree" SHIT. Sometime we would take tp in the stake bag. Go find sapling that you grab it w one hand and bend you knees like you sitting in a chair to poop. Sometime far from the truck w no tp you'd use leaves. I knew few newbies that grabbed a sapling too small to hold them, or a dead one and it broke and the fell on the ground and the shit! I also shit in porta pottys on sites doing layout. When it was cool Id go them. Summer/hot 90s I would grab the 2p and walk to woods. I also saw a idiot on a high lift knock PP on its side with guy in it!

On the other end of the spectrum, I shat in the best portal portacrapper I've ever seen today! 10 stalls with flushing heads, and a bunch of sinks. Super clean and the seats were actually a good height.

I just thought about the time I had to drop a deuce in the woods in Holly Springs. A old house was going to be destroyed. The weeds where 4' and thick brush. I dropped my jeans, shat and wiped about 2 mins. I reached down to grab my jeans and I found was standing on a fire ant nest in the grass ! Now I was cussing , my coworker heard me and saw me dancing in the brush and got some spray. I brushed the ants off and boots and jeans. My hands and legs got stung not to bad and I had another pair of jeans every day. I'm sure I told this story here years ago.

Last edited:
I got a problem
Stay with it man. You know those weird old collectors you hear stories about, like the guy that has all the Texas pattern D300s or the Snowfighter D60's? That can be you one day! You can be the guy who has ALL the Superduty 60's! Then you can control the market!

I got a problem
I wish ya luck w those.Theyre so many of those around and easy to find I cant pull the trigger on buying em up.

Back