Random pic thread.

toi.jpg

Anybody who intentionally owns a HMMWV (not an H1 mind you) is either stoopid or has never actually had to deal with one in the military. Biggest, slapped in the balls, gutless piece of shit of all time!
what, and have a parking gear like every other peon w/ an auto transmission? Why would you want that?

Last edited:
Anybody who intentionally owns a HMMWV (not an H1 mind you) is either stoopid or has never actually had to deal with one in the military. Biggest, slapped in the balls, gutless piece of shit of all time!

Edit: I’m sure the camper is nice though….
Good thing I don't own one 🤣 or I'd take offense

When you know you made it View attachment 423109

I'm quite certain there is no Gas Motorhome made rated to tow that much weight, you have to be running a pusher to have enough frame back there for anything more than 5000lb...

I’d like to but I’m afraid to look at ticket prices. It was a good time last year, but honestly watching on TV is better, and the kids enjoyed the pits more than the race itself anyway.

I saw @DSM Turbos there last year.
Ticket prices ain’t always bad….

I’d like to but I’m afraid to look at ticket prices. It was a good time last year, but honestly watching on TV is better, and the kids enjoyed the pits more than the race itself anyway.

I saw @DSM Turbos there last year.
I’d enjoy it, but I’m not sure my little man has the patience for an entire night. Might round up some buddies instead.

IMG_5124.jpeg

Got a care package today from another Nc4x4 ginger ninjer. :D
IMG_5126.jpeg

I had a run in with a bobcat whilst hunting one time. Neither of us was willing to share the tree. I'm still not sure who screamed louder lol!
Came up on a racoon when I was a teenager climbing into a tree fort. Never went back up. He was pissed and I almost pissed my pants. Lol

Came up on a racoon when I was a teenager climbing into a tree fort. Never went back up. He was pissed and I almost pissed my pants. Lol
Yea I had climbed a ladder stand a few hours before daylight, and promptly fell asleep. When I woke up at dawn, it was on a limb several feet from me. I screamed. It screamed. We both hit the ground and ran opposite ways. I didn't stop running til I was in the truck. I reckon it's still running lol. I was around 12 at the time. Left my gun and all.

Back