Random pic thread.

1724452467472.png

I don’t have a rural king nearby, and I never catch them at our local TS. It was like 90 something shipped and they’re 5.5 gallons. I’ll keep an eye out if they’re that cheap.
I happened to be in Morganton last month and had to go buy a canopy from rural king so I snagged a few. But usually I’m in the same boat as you.

Exploring my wife's future land in West Jefferson
I <3 West Jefferson.

Grandpa had a farm in Lansing that I practically grew up on. It was sold it while my Wife and I were living in abject poverty (She was in school and I was working 60hr weeks as a forklift driver... yay Degree and all that white privilege BS...), or else we'd have bought it. Dang thing went for next to nothing. Now it's worth 750k-1M probably and I can't afford it if it were to go to sale. I look it up on Zillow from time to time though, wishing.

I'd love to move there if they had jobs.

I <3 West Jefferson.

Grandpa had a farm in Lansing that I practically grew up on. We sold it while my Wife and I were living in abject poverty (She was in school and I was working 60hr weeks as a forklift driver... yay Degree and all that BS...), or else we'd have bought it. Dang thing went for next to nothing. Now it's worth 750k-1M probably and I can't afford it if it were to go to sale. I look it up on Zillow from time to time though, wishing.

I'd love to move there if they had jobs.
Up there you’re either working for GE, Tractor Supply, or serving tourists. Ashe county is beautiful, but the developers have really caused the land/housing prices to skyrocket.

Up there you’re either working for GE, Tractor Supply, or serving tourists. Ashe county is beautiful, but the developers have really caused the land/housing prices to skyrocket.
I bet we went into 20 boutiques

All owned by young women. Every one of them said they were making money hand over fist from tourists. Leaf looker season helps them rake in a while years salary in a few weeks

IMG_20240823_124837816_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240823_124813122_HDR.jpg

Well, that’s one way to spend your Saturday evening… you have to dismantle the damn thing to get to the drain filter in the dead center front at the floor. Could have easily been a pop out access panel there. FFS you damn engineers!View attachment 423534
BTW, make sure you reconnect the hose that carries the soap from the fill drawer to the wash basin. Had to spend another 45 min today opening the washer back up to find that that self inflicted miss.

Back