Random pic thread.

a1.bp.blogspot.com__WFt89zZAS3k_Vmha0AFiPcI_AAAAAAAAqO4_ab4zGQSr94Y_s1600_Rest.jpg

a3.bp.blogspot.com__z_FOzOQJ47o_VmlPfwVFfzI_AAAAAAAAxjs_lmA_iFWCHd0_s1600_aDmBmox_460s_v1.jpg

I'll stop for gas but just can't bring myself to order food at a place called Sheetz.....

"Eat, and get gas!"

I wouldn't eat there for the longest time. The build one not 3 miles from my house, then a friend got a wrap...made it sound good. Still resisted. Then my daughters were with me when I filled up once and both insisted on going inside for food. Apparently it's the cool place to be after school...but I caved and got a sandwich. It was actually pretty dang good. And I didn't get the sheetz afterwards

I was headded to the fleamarket awhile back and stopped at sheetz to fuel up and decided to try their breakfast burrito, I went to the little screen and built an awesome breakfast feast on a burrito, that sucker was over 10 bucks lol!! I cancelled my order and went to BoJs and got two sausage biscuits for like $2.

uploadfromtaptalk1449801345431.jpeg

View attachment 203859 Merry Christmas! Wife said I could decorate however I wanted so 20 min later I was done!

Mine said, "Well, as long as you have a vehicle that's not driveable, might as well put it in the front yard and decorate it for Christmas." So I did....

IMG_0531.JPG
IMG_0537.JPG

Back