Random pic thread.

kkkkk.jpg

False. When is a microphone.

That's a f355 in the doorway. Right rear tie rod failed/snapped on the 360. Happened north of Winston a couple months ago. Bounced off a couple gaurd rails. Nobody hurt thank God.

That's a f355 in the doorway. Right rear tie rod failed/snapped on the 360. Happened north of Winston a couple months ago. Bounced off a couple gaurd rails. Nobody hurt thank God.

From the few pics I've seen of Ferraris post-collision, there seems to be a lot of engineering that goes into keeping the occupants safe, even at the cost of the rest of the vehicle. Is this a new project, or a repair for a customer? Looks like a badass candidate for an engine swap to me! :D

No repairs to this one. It was on its way out today, copart picked it up. It doesn't take long to rack up a total loss on a exotic. Rear engine buggy, with a 3.6L v8 and a 9k red line. That would be sweet, but would take a team of engineers to figure out how to get it 4wd. Maybe a 2wd mud racer. Customer is GTG and riding in a sweet 430 now.

No repairs to this one. It was on its way out today, copart picked it up. It doesn't take long to rack up a total loss on a exotic. Rear engine buggy, with a 3.6L v8 and a 9k red line. That would be sweet, but would take a team of engineers to figure out how to get it 4wd. Maybe a 2wd mud racer. Customer is GTG and riding in a sweet 430 now.

Just turn everything sideways and run one ds to the front and one to the rear. I think I seen them do it with a Honda engine fwd trans on tv. It would definitely take some engineering though

Back