Random pic thread.

What's up with the pooch laid out in the reflection on the back door of that excursion? Looks sunny in the pic, maybe the big dog needed some water and shade.

Dude was probably walking his dog and stopped to take the pic.

Duane

Now this is an RV!

ai133.photobucket.com_albums_q65_Lizooki_2E737D75_4E90_4D27_8949_9280D8F06AF8_zpstpaqbl6a.jpg

That thing is cool. I saw it when it was at Colfax trailer getting worked on. The back axle is just a trailer axle. It would be way cooler if both rear axles were powered.

I have to bungee my trash can lid down because of those bastards. They have somehow figured out how to lift the latch and get inside to feast on my scraps. They throw trash all outside of the can also. What I can't figure out is how they get out from the inside. The lid latches when it closes automatically and its only doable from the outside. Must be a team event.

there's a big coon at hunt camp who is a smart ass. Had a Gbag hanging up and he dragged a folded camp chair to it, opened it up,climb on and cut it open with his claw.Another time,he took my cook pot off the picnic table and set it on the ground.Pulled the lid off quietly and ate the 4 pieces of chicken breast without messing up the beans/smokies under them.I ate them for breakfast. He got his tho one time.Sandy bought some biscuits from a waffle house and those suckas was dry. I woke up around 2 sunday morning with him hacking his ass off. Sounded like a dog coughing up a bone sideways.Found the remnants of the paper wrapping about 15 feet from where I was sleeping out in the open.

Go to Huntington Beach State park, strap on a head lamp and grab a bicycle. Between the gators and snakes its a blast. The coon are so active and all over the place it is like ridding through downtown Charlotte after hours without the fear of being in an unfriendly situation. To quote a friend that night, " I haven't seen so many coons since Statesville......"

No !!!!!! the attached letter said it was a specially commissioned drawing just for me!!!!!!! I'm a patriot man!

Really I don't even know why I got it... Somehow I got on his mailing list.

Back