Random pic thread.

ascontent.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xpf1_v_t1.0_9_1237531_1020560535ed0e33008c1bff064ce19a01836924d.jpg

My new favorite line:
Adding points of failure prevents you from having a single point of failure

Blows my mind. And TP ain't cheap!
MY wifes had a bad head cold and has been usin the Kleenex's w Vic's in them.The other day we were in Walmart and we had a big double roll pack of tp,two boxes of Vic's Kleenex's,a reg box of Kleenex,cheap paper towels for the shop and some good pt's for the kitchen.I told her if we didn't have to wipe our asses,mouths and noses we might be able to keep a lil money in the bank.

Sad thing is that is only about a 7 day supply of tp for most women. I'm convinced my wife eats the stuff when I'm not home.

<---- Married with 2 high school age daughters (son in college)

This pack will last me 3-4 days. ONE if they're all flowing at the same time

WTF?! Is that a safety chain attached to a freakin cotter pin?! JHC! ?????

Pls tell me I'm wrong.
I am sorry sir, I cannot do that.

^^^ Did that once myself....but not quite so critical a situation. Pulled into a McD's for a pee break one night....came out, drove off, as soon as we hit a bump, my car dolly I was pulling started to drag the ground. Either the pin for the ramp tilt fell out when I pulled into the lot, or, more likely, I think somebody goofed with it when we were in McD's.

Did that same fix....'cept I used a 1/2" extension and vise grips to get a few miles down the highway to the next Malwart. Didn't kill a bus load of nuns.

^^^ Did that once myself....but not quite so critical a situation. Pulled into a McD's for a pee break one night....came out, drove off, as soon as we hit a bump, my car dolly I was pulling started to drag the ground. Either the pin for the ramp tilt fell out when I pulled into the lot, or, more likely, I think somebody goofed with it when we were in McD's.

Did that same fix....'cept I used a 1/2" extension and vise grips to get a few miles down the highway to the next Malwart. Didn't kill a bus load of nuns.

I *always* now check everything after every stop. Came out one time to find pintle hitch pin out and coupler open. Knew I didn't pull it that way because one chain end was also on the ground, and hadn't been drug. Some assholes just like to mess with stuff.

Back