Random pic thread.

aimages.tapatalk_cdn.com_16_02_25_02fa715476909f0548c8dfd518a6b67c.jpg

Friend sent me this.

Nice! Sorry I didn't get back to you about the truck. How did you like that lift? I thought about renting the same thing before I bought the truck.
No problem. It was kind of a last minute decision. Lift worked great. It was 50'. Wasn't tall enough to reach the top of the tree but main concern were the ones hanging towards the house.

No problem. It was kind of a last minute decision. Lift worked great. It was 50'. Wasn't tall enough to reach the top of the tree but main concern were the ones hanging towards the house.

Did you rent from Sunbelt? The Sunbelt guys in Winston have always been awesome to deal with for me. Always on time and are very helpful to rent something that fits your needs, not something that is overkill/underkill.

what's that thing on your roof? Solar of some kind I assume. Always find that kind of thing interesting....:popcorn:

You just missed the solar opportunity. Prior to 12/31/15 NC had the best solar laws rebates in the country. A buddy in Charlotte owns a solar company and made a KILLING because you could finance the installs through GE capital at 13+% and it still made it a free system after utility savings and tax credits. He had ~180 employees in December and estimates he will have under 40 by Dec this year.

what's that thing on your roof? Solar of some kind I assume. Always find that kind of thing interesting....:popcorn:
It's my wife's grandmothers house, I believe was built in the 70's. It's a solar panel that I think heats the water or assist in heating.

I used one of them trailer man-lifts for a week one time. Usually had 2 or 3 of us on the job site. Two of us were working one day, but my buddy had run to town for materials. I was about 25' up, and shifted enough to unload one of the legs just enough to trip the safety switch. Legs had to be on the ground, with so much pressure....leg didn't lift, but did take enough pressure off to open the switch. Guess what happens when that occurs? NOTHING. Can't go up, down, around, nothing. And my cell phone was in the truck. Soooo, I just sat there for over an hour til he got back.

Moral: don't work alone, and keep your cell phone handy.

This was parked in the back parking lot of my work yesterday.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

%7E

%7E

Back