Random pic thread.

• image.jpeg

were they makin snakes?
Nope tangled in the 1/2 plastic mesh over the wife's broccoli plants. First one was dead and it took about 10mins to cut the other one free but he hauled it to the woods as soon as I cut him out.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I was totally unaware that "Heavy Duty" bulk mayo was so readily available.

Attachments

• IMG_06821.jpg
    IMG_06821.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 256
Heck yeah man I went road trippin today. Ft macon watched the battle, harkers island waterfowl museum left there and hit up skylight in ayden.
damn it boy!!! I decided to sit this one out and work on my house.Some of those invading yankees are my brothers in arms. I'm hatin I didn't go. Did you enjoy it?

Ft Macon ?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

damn it boy!!! I decided to sit this one out and work on my house.Some of those invading yankees are my brothers in arms. I'm hatin I didn't go. Did you enjoy it?
Yes sir I enjoyed it. I couldn't believe how many people where there. I really enjoyed those big guns going off. One question I have though, if I was in charge of that fort and the Yankees had us about beat, I'm thinking I would of let them blow the place all to hell before I let em capture my soldiers and assets.

Septic company?
I was behind a tank sucker yesterday that said "We're number one in the number two business".
Had to explain that one to the kids.

No actually it's for a veterinarian office (I think that's what it is.......on hwy 150 south of peters creek Walmart, Arcadia Veterinary)

No good!! I don't typically see problems with the Prius much unless some quick lube overfills the oil or a battery goes out.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I figured they've been out long enough that were going to start seeing battery failures much more frequently. Also, I assume there's going to be a Chinese 3rd party replacement that's also going to suck for some.

Sounds like scouting has changed alot since I got done
I got my Eagle in 05, went back to a hometown troop in 13 and was trying to help out. Kids were prepping flags for a retirement ceremony and laughing as they ripped them into strips. I told one kid I knew what I thought about his antics......the next week the scoutmaster told me to lighten up and not do that again as I had intimidated the boy.......DUH that was the point.........UGH, needless to say I've never been back.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Back