Random pic thread.

Dang I got mine in 09. Our scout master planned at least two trips a month during the spring and summer. Made us all learn how to camp with out tents and lighter and matches. Had to use Flint sticks
I got my eagle in 2000. We did something E V E R Y month. Camping, backpacking, canoeing, whitewater, whatever. Had a ton of fun.

Dang I got mine in 09. Our scout master planned at least two trips a month during the spring and summer. Made us all learn how to camp with out tents and lighter and matches. Had to use Flint sticks
The scoutmaster I had going through it was like that, but it changed my last year. He is also the type to only focus on boys that match his type A personality.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

Well played sir

I remember our old house as kids had the old fuse box that my mom would put pennies in to keep it going when a fuse would blow until she could go to the store.
Scary.
.22LR work great for those mid-70's auto fuses :D

Yeah shop closed and they auctioned off their stuff. The guy I got this from bought barrels full of material drops.

I haven't kept up with Nascar in many years, but is Michael Waltrip Racing gone now?

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160419_dc8040c1231836edbe76db4826368c85.jpg

They had to call us to find the "dragging" sound. Yup that would be the manifold you broke when you dropped the mold on it. Haha

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160419_d63cecd059458b1070928295faed7a35.jpg

And I've found 7 of these guys in the last few days. Time to buy lotto tickets.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You simply CANNOT post a pic such as this without details sir.

I found it doing a google image search for 'car in a barn' or something like that. I dont know anything about the picture.

Back