Random pic thread.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160502_f766ffddb2f7fb753e25ae3a6e1c7924.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are killing me with the ocean fishing. I love ocean fishing and have only been able to go every other year or at most once a year. If I didn't live 6-8 hours from the coast id have to be out there more

Only problem with it is "buy craftsman or equilavlent". Isn't that Harbor Freight?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, they need to update that to "Buy Kobalt or equivalent"

We had a long-time Santa here in Sanford, and he was very good at it. When he passed, the local paper ran a front page artivle, with the headline "Santa Claus Dead". Stupid, stupid, stupid.

uploadfromtaptalk1462322131624.jpg

Saw this motor bike at the grocery store at the beach. Looked pretty cool.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

A co-worker of mine, Lane. Doing a duct cleaning on a paint booth exhaust.
IMG_20160504_170156087.jpg

We had a long-time Santa here in Sanford, and he was very good at it. When he passed, the local paper ran a front page artivle, with the headline "Santa Claus Dead". Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Im sure a lot of kids Christmas's got ruined that year.I remember the year my son found out about "santa".He was 5/6 and just straight up ask one day and we came clean.He sat there lookin kinda disappointed and said I didn't think that sounded right.

Im sure a lot of kids Christmas's got ruined that year.I remember the year my son found out about "santa".He was 5/6 and just straight up ask one day and we came clean.He sat there lookin kinda disappointed and said I didn't think that sounded right.
Wait so are you implying that he does not.... I can't even bear to think this let alone type it.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Back