Random pic thread.

image.jpg

Specifying engineer. When we flat spec them on a job they get giddy and make money. When they make money we get toys
So if the company I work for is looking at installing these for our Colfax facility sometime next year we should call you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So if the company I work for is looking at installing these for our Colfax facility sometime next year we should call you?

Only if you need permit drawings. If you're just swapping fixtures then I can put you in touch with the regional wholesaler

I just ordered a 24' and a yellow jacket on wheels. Should be here mid next week and installed next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be interested to see how you like the YellowJacket. We are looking at one of those for the shop and probably a similar sized one for the back of our warehouse.

All I can say so far about BAF is that they have a sense of humor! Everything from talking to customer service and sales reps to the hold "music". Not that it's music it's just a person talking with funny and useful tid bits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ saw them before.

In 1981.

:eek:

[state Farm claims adjuster] "Sir, how did a squirrel running across the road equal your windshield busting OUTward from your truck? "
[duder] "You see...what had HAPPENED wuz......."

Dang! At first glance I didn't notice the boards through the back sliding window resting on the dash.

Back