Random pic thread.

Played hopscotch w this little girl tonight/dusk at the base of the front porch steps. I had been working on the boat and yard and in and out the door 4 or 5 times in an hour or 2. After gettin another beer from the fridge and going back down the steps I happened to look down and vaguely saw a small twisted S "stick" on the sidewalk @ the bottom of the steps in the twilight and jumped over it in my crocks and shorts :eek: I'm always careful in the backyard in summer and more so at dusk/night cause I've seen/caught them over some years in the backyard. 3 in one month a few years ago. First one I've seen in the front yard in more than a decade. Y'all be careful, summer ain't over yet..........
0826162019_Burst01.jpg

Last edited:
Played hopscotch w this little girl tonight/dusk at the base of the front porch steps. I had been working on the boat and yard and in and out the door 4 or 5 times in an hour or 2. After gettin another beer from the fridge and going back down the steps I happened to look down and vaguely saw a small twisted S "stick" on the sidewalk @ the bottom of the steps in the twilight and jumped over it in my crocks and shorts :eek: I'm always careful in the backyard in summer and more so at dusk/night cause I've seen/caught them over some years in the backyard. 3 in one month a few years ago. First one I've seen in the front yard in more than a decade. Y'all be careful, summer ain't over yet..........
View attachment 226867

Yikes! Super nasty bad news snake bite adrenaline rush complete with overwhelmimg omg I'm dying episodes. Just don't spill your beer because you gonna get kinda thirsty as your neck swells.

It was nice when me and the boy cruised up Curtis Creek and took the parkway back. For all the kids at home that is Mt Mitchell and the ridge toward Deep Gap. Rediculous how easy this ride is for me. :smokin:

20160827_141010.jpg

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160828_b51ac9bc40f94e6e3592a311152922f7.jpg

Carolina Beach yesterday. There wasn't enough time in the day to take a picture of all the douche mobiles down there. It was rather shocking lol. I did see a couple pretty cool old scouts though.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

image.jpg

Me and one of my favorite artists at one of my favorite venues this past Friday. Cory Morrow likes Dirty River Boys too!

I thought he did a real good job. Strong vocals but he didn't make the focus on him. Here's a link with some video of some songs.

AXL ROSE-Fronted AC/DC Kicks Off U.S. Tour In Greensboro, North Carolina (Video)

I was working a concession stand at the Coliseum for the Axl/DC concert. I wasn't all that impressed by Axl. He and Brian Johnson share the same scratchiness in their voices, but Axl's comes off as screechy, too. He's just no Bon Scott or Brian Johnson. At least he didn't try to go off the AC/DC set list, though......

I know they say the camera adds 10 lbs, but DAMN.... how many cameras did he have on him?!?!?!?!?!

Back