Random pic thread.

Seems legit
aautooverload.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_01_walmart57.jpg

quick question, am I better off trussing or sleeving my JK dana 30? (already have C-gussets)

I prefer sleeving and C gussets IF the housing isn't already tweaked a little. Sleeving a housing that has been wheeled is a pain in le' arse.
If it has been wheeled hard or if you suspect it's bent a little, I do a full truss with the housing chained to my fab table and monitor camber as I weld. That way I can use a bottle jack to true it up a little bit

Wife was cleaning out some her childhood closet today and found this gem:
20160902_200213.jpg

In case you can't translate, it says:
"Dylan has a new rat tail today. It is nice. He looks cool."
Guess I need to grow a rat tail.

Last edited:
Wife was cleaning out some her childhood closet today and found this gem:
View attachment 227340
In case you can't translate, it says:
"Dylan has a new rat tail today. It is nice. He looks cool."
Guess I know why she loves me.
I remember in the eighties coming home from the barber with a rat tail. It lasted about 5 minutes. That was the amount of time it took my dad to find the scissors and cut it off. Pops wasn't having it. I was cool for about 20 minutes total.

Celebrated the 70# weight loss mark by running a 12K trail race yesterday. 1200' of elevation change on a single track mountain bike trail. Was a challenge to say the least.
Feel great and I have improved every aspect of my life.
View attachment 227418
Did you catch the guy who threw all that water on your shirt?

Celebrated the 70# weight loss mark by running a 12K trail race yesterday. 1200' of elevation change on a single track mountain bike trail. Was a challenge to say the least.
Feel great and I have improved every aspect of my life.
View attachment 227418
You look like you're around 184 pounds, but I'd have never guessed that little chick was 185. I bet she can whoop your butt.

Back