Random pic thread.

So what really happened? This was a candle holder took a divot out of my head about 4 days ago.
a506f6944f807c19ba2ecb117d30f18d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should sprinkle some hair seeds in that furrow :lol:

^I said you could take pic of my new tatt, I didn't say you could post it on the netterwebz.

He's quite a sausageman. We grind pork shoulder to fatten it up and use the seasoning that comes in the summer sausage or snack stick pack with the mahogany casings. Smoke it to 165 degrees. That's about 15 pounds of venison summer sausage and 20 pounds of venison snack sticks. Some of its got cheddar chunks and jalapeño.

The smoker is pretty much a 7x4 ish cinder block box on a concrete footer. It has a 1/4" steel back door and a 1/4" steel top with 2 chimneys. Top lays flat on the 5 by section of 5x3 angle iron that frames the top of the box and supports the hinges. Stainless steel rack inside. At the front of the box is a tunnel that leads to the pit. It was stone before, but recently he concreted it in. Yet to do a full pig on it, but it works great with pork butts, jerky, sausage and chicken. I didn't build it, but I drank Busch light and heckled. @Paul @/dev/yj

Back