Random pic thread.

^^^ I've drunk worse looking water.

And lived.

Yeah growing up we used to (*GASP*) drink out of the creeks all around the area. This old spring is stagnant and not running. I found one in similar condition when i was a kid and we siphoned the water out and dug all the mud out and it came back strong. Hopefully this one will.

Yeah growing up we used to (*GASP*) drink out of the creeks all around the area. This old spring is stagnant and not running. I found one in similar condition when i was a kid and we siphoned the water out and dug all the mud out and it came back strong. Hopefully this one will.

Sulfa water in Fla as a kid. Nasty! Mountain springs much better. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1140.JPG

Saw this coming out of the parking lot at work today.

15697931_10211944076941921_7617346999791009667_n.jpg

15727283_10211944077061924_1553063489237338937_n.jpg

There's a nice one that's been driving around Fort Mill lately. Dude must have just bought it because he's been racking up some miles. I see him almost everyday. Yet to be able to get a pic though..... bone stock cream color with white hardtop. Looks pristine!

View attachment 233981
Staying with my grandfather for a few days while he gets back on his feet after a minor stroke. For those that don't know, this is a padded toilet seat. Creme de la creme.

my folks have same, it sucks when cold, and will pinch yer ass when the vinyl cracks

Truth:

gong-hey-fat-choy-7.jpg

View attachment 233981
Staying with my grandfather for a few days while he gets back on his feet after a minor stroke. For those that don't know, this is a padded toilet seat. Creme de la creme.
I always wonder about the sanitary-ness of those covers. Hard plastic and ceramic aren't comfy but I know they don't absorb any microorganisms, pee-funk or any other genetal-associated icky stuff

Back