Random pic thread.

Apparently this happened at a Hornets-Cavaliers game recently, which is pretty great:
ad_1490488255690_9043420_ver1.0.jpg

And the followup:
17458200_10103186647559907_2075864454621809620_n.jpg

Well the old girl decided to lay down on me today.. maybe cause I'd toss a customer I'd be there hell or high water.. one of the two happened.. I heard a tick/click pulling out my driveway... Thought, well that was a new noise, oh well, it's running like it was. Got about a mile away and it started missing hard core and died... Hmmm. Check codes, map sensor code. Pop hood... Map sensor is still hooked up. Pulled dip stick and it was a gallon over full.. awwwww you're kidding.. started back up open throttle and limped back missing.. wife heard it missing at the house where it stalled! Motor never knocked loud, even after it cranked up, believe it or not.
IMG_20170402_023908.jpg

IMG_20170402_024342.jpg

Water came from a pair of cracks in the cylinder walls at the piston edges.

And then after I got my engine hoist from my buddies shop the front pump died in my wife's zj leaving us without any transportation except for feet. Coincidence? I think not. And I could not make this up if I wanted to.

Can't I just use high temp JB weld and put the piston back together and run it? Maybe make a new piston out of JB? The rings are still there... Maybe increase the plug gap to lower the compression? Lol I'm joking obviously.

Last edited:
Well the old girl decided to lay down on me today.. maybe cause I'd toss a customer I'd be there hell or high water.. one of the two happened.. I heard a tick/click pulling out my driveway... Thought, well that was a new noise, oh well, it's running like it was. Got about a mile away and it started missing hard core and died... Hmmm. Check codes, map sensor code. Pop hood... Map sensor is still hooked up. Pulled dip stick and it was a gallon over full.. awwwww you're kidding.. started back up open throttle and limped back missing.. wife heard it missing at the house where it stalled! Motor never knocked loud, even after it cranked up, believe it or not.
View attachment 244784
View attachment 244785
Water came from a pair of cracks in the cylinder walls at the piston edges.

And then after I got my engine hoist from my buddies shop the front pump died in my wife's zj leaving us without any transportation except for feet. Coincidence? I think not. And I could not make this up if I wanted to.

Can't I just use high temp JB weld and put the piston back together and run it? Maybe make a new piston out of JB? The rings are still there... Maybe increase the plug gap to lower the compression? Lol I'm joking obviously.
PUll that rod and piston,put it back together,unplug the injector and roll on. :driver:

There's another skill that gets whispered through the hills of East TN. Just sayin'
View attachment 244848

@McCracken
:flipoff2:
He just Google's things that would make him sound smart and then adds it to his profile randomly to make it look like he does something at work instead of sitting on nc4x4

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He just Google's things that would make him sound smart and then adds it to his profile randomly to make it look like he does something at work instead of sitting on nc4x4

It obviously doesn't work. I'll be celebrating/acknowledging my 10 years of service on the 16th. You'd think with as much bullshit that's on there I could have found a better job by now.

It obviously doesn't work. I'll be celebrating/acknowledging my 10 years of service on the 16th. You'd think with as much bullshit that's on there I could have found a better job by now.
Quoted from you " I show up drink my coffee bullshit for a couple hours walk the floor go eat lunch come back get on nc4x4 for a while, bust some shit out for a couple hours head home"

Back