Random pic thread.

Well the old girl decided to lay down on me today.. maybe cause I'd toss a customer I'd be there hell or high water.. one of the two happened.. I heard a tick/click pulling out my driveway... Thought, well that was a new noise, oh well, it's running like it was. Got about a mile away and it started missing hard core and died... Hmmm. Check codes, map sensor code. Pop hood... Map sensor is still hooked up. Pulled dip stick and it was a gallon over full.. awwwww you're kidding.. started back up open throttle and limped back missing.. wife heard it missing at the house where it stalled! Motor never knocked loud, even after it cranked up, believe it or not.
View attachment 244784
View attachment 244785
Water came from a pair of cracks in the cylinder walls at the piston edges.

And then after I got my engine hoist from my buddies shop the front pump died in my wife's zj leaving us without any transportation except for feet. Coincidence? I think not. And I could not make this up if I wanted to.

Can't I just use high temp JB weld and put the piston back together and run it? Maybe make a new piston out of JB? The rings are still there... Maybe increase the plug gap to lower the compression? Lol I'm joking obviously.
Thank I got you beat
9930198eedee13be8e12302d3a5cec5f.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Quoted from you " I show up drink my coffee bullshit for a couple hours walk the floor go eat lunch come back get on nc4x4 for a while, bust some shit out for a couple hours head home"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
sounds like @McCracken is ready for a government job

When they are calling for bad weather you figure out how to park 3 cars in a 2 car carport.

bcbe11b387eddea5bf0c70c913da4a58.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Well done sir!

When they are calling for bad weather you figure out how to park 3 cars in a 2 car carport.

If I tried that I'd have to explain to my insurance company why they would have to replace 5 doors, 4 quarter panels, one hood, one trunk, 2 bumpers, 3 tires and how then I managed to walk away from it.

Not me I'm rollin it out in the open and sayin come on ins check.Momma needs some new shoes.

If I tried that I'd have to explain to my insurance company why they would have to replace 5 doors, 4 quarter panels, one hood, one trunk, 2 bumpers, 3 tires and how then I managed to walk away from it.
I had a spotter, who kept saying stop your going to hit something and why are we doing this it isn't going to fit.

IMG_0666.JPG
At my woman's granny's house! Lol

Back