Random pic thread.

Yeah, antiques are just a trend...:confused:
Not antiques but distressed furniture,lineberry carts for coffee tables and tobacco baskets on the wall.

388564_512590392131944_824415258_n.jpg

Scored these Armstrong clamps at metal recycler today. Found them in a scrap bin. Ended up paying about 8 dollars each for them. I got the bottom one cleaned and painted starting on the top one. Yes that is a 12" scale in there for comparison.
I need to get some longer bolts for mine so that they are actually useful. They are heavy enough that you can just lay them on stuff to hold it down :D

Did the LED strip conversion to one of my bay lights. That my drunk alter ego broke with a engine hoist.
9c816e4b5dc484f79263a3a2a60a484f.jpg

Not as bright as the original, but it cost less than 20 to make and took 30min. Plus it puts off no heat and coasts next to nothing to run.

Also got me a new shit tank expansion, woohoo I can poop in the camper more often now!!!
71da544e11e3297fe7ab9d8b18b2756b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did the LED strip conversion to one of my bay lights. That my drunk alter ego broke with a engine hoist.

What strips you use? How many lumens? Is that one getup Goode ought for the whole shop you think? Would you put more in? How'd you tie in the electric?

I want to do something similar and plan to just tie in to the garage door lift motor outlet that's in the middle of the ceiling.

What strips you use? How many lumens? Is that one getup Goode ought for the whole shop you think? Would you put more in? How'd you tie in the electric?

I want to do something similar and plan to just tie in to the garage door lift motor outlet that's in the middle of the ceiling.
Depends on the shop, I'm roughly 36x28 and would need 3 at 9' off the ground to do close to what I want. Not counting my bench lighting which is LED, but I bought them long ago and spent too much.

They were just cheap 3825 LED strips on Amazon, non-waterproof, and a 15v 70watt power supply. Got 4 strips for 9.85 and the power brick for 9.99 both on prime. The power brick has a standard plug and I just put it where the ballasts used to go.
873751b8061f235d3ddf494994a9b91e.jpg
c5461689c7f4dbe37b2189fdab269647.jpg
this is just 2 strips.

Depends on the shop, I'm roughly 36x28 and would need 3 at 9' off the ground to do close to what I want. Not counting my bench lighting which is LED, but I bought them long ago and spent too much.

They were just cheap 3825 LED strips on Amazon, non-waterproof, and a 15v 70watt power supply. Got 4 strips for 9.85 and the power brick for 9.99 both on prime. The power brick has a standard plug and I just put it where the ballasts used to go. this is just 2 strips.

Woah. so you would need three of those? That's a commitment! Haha. Did you hang it or screw it up?

Woah. so you would need three of those? That's a commitment! Haha. Did you hang it or screw it up?
For what I would want, but most people could handle 1 or 2. Still.way cheaper than bay lights

Back