Random pic thread.

Umm ok
ab27645dbaad24f9204efbc0289f2c42.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I really kinda want to see more of this thing

Mehh nothing you can do about it I would have marked the one in the back yard as a full tree removal

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I told them that in person last week when they were in the next door neighbors yard and were going to do mine next. But then they disappeared, and came back today and butchered everything. Don't even know if it was the same crew...

I told them that in person last week when they were in the next door neighbors yard and were going to do mine next. But then they disappeared, and came back today and butchered everything. Don't even know if it was the same crew...
Honestly probably not. When I worked for cps (company contracted to do power line right aways) we did the big lines but same idea. We had to mark tag and map what was cut and how. Half the time the guys cutting wouldn't look at anything we gave them. Likely a guy came threw weeks ago marking all the trees

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

At least it looks like the people cutting yours know what a rake is. Faggots from assplunder that butchered mine a couple weeks back left enough brush laying after the "clean up" to fill a truck bed.

They also cut mine with a truck that had a boom saw on it. They left stobs no shorter than 24" on everything they cut.:kaioken:

They left a big birds nest from the cedar tree right in the middle of the yard, and not a single spec of anything else. The wife got really pissed off at that, especially after the entire area (to the right of the cedar, where the grass is longer) was completely wooded a year ago. No more bird habitat...

Now we have a great view of someone's yard.

Here is a little piece of the Armor All trail at Callalantee. This story starts back in probably 2008 or 2009. I was in my Ranger cab truck trying to get up the 3-4 foot high rock ledge in the creek of the old Armor All trail and my wife was not interested in getting bounced around so she got out. She plucked a very small wild Rhododendron out of the ground and put it in a plastic grocery bag. The plant was only about the size of a salad plate. I planted it in the shade at our old house. It didn't really grow at all over the next few years. We sold our house and moved into a rental house so I dug it up and stuck it in a plastic pot. I watered it and fertilized it and kept it alive over the next 1-1.5 years in that pot and it actually doubled in size during that time. We then moved to our new house and I planted it in good shady spot on a north facing slope along our driveway. It has tripled in size over the past three years since being moved to that final planting spot. I miss going to Callalantee, but am glad my wife brought him this souvenir.

Rhododendren.jpg

Last edited:
Back