Random pic thread.

Just a friendly reminder drunk white people still can't dance not even in mocksvillle
IMG_1981.JPG

I see something different every time I walk thru the new townhouse development beside us. $140k, and hardware on the doors don't match....

58d73ee663837f453ce89fcc89f7d7de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I see something different every time I walk thru the new townhouse development beside us. $140k, and hardware on the doors don't match....

58d73ee663837f453ce89fcc89f7d7de.jpg

Most likely a construction knob, we leave them on until the owners go to closing.

Just seems that trying to sell something for that kind of $, that even temp knobs would match. One of those little signs that the developer gives a shit.

Quick vid of the eclipse

(Not my vid FYI)

Whoawhoawhoa. We got a thread and a section for that :gay: stuff and it's not in General Chitchat.

Whoawhoawhoa. We got a thread and a section for that :gay: stuff and it's not in General Chitchat.

Hahaha. It got me too. Don't know if it was real or not, but lmao it was too funny not to share. Don't be a homophobe man

You can make a gif with multiple images. Or if you took a vid on your phone you can trim it and save a copy. Otherwise use software to trim and save. I got the software if you want/need help
@Fabrik8

Being in NY they look like the cancer got the best of them. However, I will own one of these one day. I've already told the Mrs and she knows I mean it.

and a pic

images

Back