Don't watch it but made me laugh

c2d7d493a9fd8044c214519f3df09b55.jpg

Found him the crowd at the trump inaug pic

5f8b09ef9f40dec749526e6c2c423b71.png

Lol

05bc724834d81dd3895959befe08b2e8.jpg

Don't watch it but made me laugh

c2d7d493a9fd8044c214519f3df09b55.jpg
I assume the clutch pedal lock is anti-theft. I'd hate to scrape my leg on that bar! As for the lock out, it just make it harder for me to drive, but I am a Trucker. I'd just as soon have a hidden Kill switch of fuel switch. [which I've never done]

^^ that's a replacement for a confederate statue. replace all memorials with rocks. reasonably generic and uncontroversial gender neutral unbiased rock.
Rocks offend me when they are located in places where I can't take cool pictures next to them with my jeep [emoji6]
#rocklivesmatter #freetherocks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rocks offend me when they are located in places where I can't take cool pictures next to them with my jeep [emoji6]
#rocklivesmatter #freetherocks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
now if you fall into the category of libertarian, independent, conservative, republican or undecided it's okay if you're offended.

View attachment 252547

5/16-24 for the mounting bolts and also the crank pulley. It went together super easy and you were right! It's a runnin sum bitch!! I have to disable the low oil sensor though cause when it digs down low enough the tilt of the motor is enough to trigger it. Did you have to?

You know, I've had a problem with it cutting off going uphill and digging in good. I assumed it was a fuel slosh issue, but that makes perfect sense! I wonder if extending the oil filler and running a little more oil would be a better solution.

I actually did something kinda similar with my YJ, but just locked the brake and clutch together in line. Unless you plan on driving it away in first gear, it's impossible to shift gears while the brake pedal is pressed.
I'd have stolen it and drove it to Moab. If you can't sinc the gears without using the clutch your a chump! Starting is the only issue but a paper clip will solve that easy enough.

IMG_2073.JPG
IMG_2069.JPG

Drove up Pikes Peak. It gave me new respect for the guys that race the mountain. At 25 mph I was nervous on some of the switchbacks. Felt like I was gonna pass out from hypoxia after walking around a while up top. Middle of August and it was 33 degrees not including wind chill. There was a no shit Bigfoot sign at the base of the mountain I had to take a picture of.

You know, I've had a problem with it cutting off going uphill and digging in good. I assumed it was a fuel slosh issue, but that makes perfect sense! I wonder if extending the oil filler and running a little more oil would be a better solution.

Did some digging and if you have the 1 yellow wire going to the sensor on the side of the block apparently you just unplug it, stash it, and roll out. The popular opinion is to add a bit extra oil but unless you're tilling extensive lengths at a time it will be a non-issue according to several people who have been running the predator motors for several years now. I unplugged mine and problem is solved.

Last edited:
View attachment 252642 View attachment 252641
Drove up Pikes Peak. It gave me new respect for the guys that race the mountain. At 25 mph I was nervous on some of the switchbacks. Felt like I was gonna pass out from hypoxia after walking around a while up top. Middle of August and it was 33 degrees not including wind chill. There was a no shit Bigfoot sign at the base of the mountain I had to take a picture of.
Damn flatlanders! Last time I was up there was in mid November and was about 40 degrees colder than at the bottom of the mountain.

One of you guys with kids needs to try this, and report back.

shirk-chicken-6.jpg

One of you guys with kids needs to try this, and report back.

shirk-chicken-6.jpg

I got to play a game like that when I was a kid, but it didn't have any money involved, and it was in a corner...and I got to think about how bad my dad was going to whoop my ass when he got home.

I got to play a game like that when I was a kid, but it didn't have any money involved, and it was in a corner...and I got to think about how bad my dad was going to whoop my ass when he got home.
X2. Teachers at school let us play it there also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back