Random pic thread.

That's not even a word!

:D

I'm still not sure who came up with that.

It may not be, but most everyone mechanical understands what is meant by it. See, even you knew what was meant, so therefore, while not a word, is a conveyance of an idea and a sequence of letters that gets converted to phonemes resembling the Engrish language.

Mouth breathers at Lowe's. Off and locked for over 30 mins. Driver Walked out with one small plastic bag.
IMG_20171205_122202615_HDR.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Mouth breathers at Lowe's. Off and locked for over 30 mins. Driver Walked out with one small plastic bag.View attachment 258931

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Could be worse,could have parked at the contractors entrance.

I see so many of those asshats at our local Lowes. There were 6 trucks parked under the shelter when I went a couple of weekends ago. All off them shut off and with nobody inside a damn one of them.

Don't get me started on those dingleberries.

You can't fix lazy.

^^^^ This guy sucks

I tell myself that, THAT is why he has made it so far in his endeavors (and not because he's "Handsome" and talented)

That's what allows me to sleep at night while still being able to follow his instagram

Ok all you engineers out there explain this one. 06 BMW 330. Mother-in-law was backing out of the garage and this happens. Had to be cracked already and just finally broke.
9be3602e71d8c64f4901bb51add428ff.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'll get a better close up picture of it. The bottom part that's darker was smooth. The top part was a lot rougher.

Supposedly it has been in the shop several times for a vibration and no one has mentioned anything with the arm.

I have never seenT this shit before, crazy motor swap bro....... Ford ranger with that Briggs and Stratton swap.
6b0ddbe655b983871905f160cf071b9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok all you engineers out there explain this one. 06 BMW 330. Mother-in-law was backing out of the garage and this happens. Had to be cracked already and just finally broke.

I'm no expert but I believe some shit got in the mix when it went into the mold.

You explained it in your original post :D

I think your MIL does autocross on the weekends and just said it broke backing out of the garage.

I would take that as an opportunity to upgrade. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back