Random pic thread.

No snow where I live. Instead I walked away with a fossil for $25 at an estate sale.

34ffee3a2a552ecee6b89c32e93bfadc.jpg

68a21ba4259f521f300bfb69f19e63ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you’re out grabbing groceries and the papa johns bogo delivers the wrong pizza, and your wife calls, so they remake the pizza, and you go to pick it up on the way back home from groceries, and as you’re walking out the papa johns door your wife calls to tell you the correct order showed up. Two large meat lovers, and 4 XL create your owns...all for $24.

View attachment 281626

So as it turns out...not as awesome as I thought. 7 straight meals...gave one pizza away and still have one in the fridge. Pretty sure I’m gonna puke if I eat pizza again any time soon. Wife tapped out at lunch yesterday, toddler tapped out at breakfast this morning.

So as it turns out...not as awesome as I thought. 7 straight meals...gave one pizza away and still have one in the fridge. Pretty sure I’m gonna puke if I eat pizza again any time soon. Wife tapped out at lunch yesterday, toddler tapped out at breakfast this morning.
If it was like anchovies, or pineapple, or mushrooms, I could understand the puking g thought........otherwise what is the big deal?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

What I learned to burn rods with as a kid. This exact model still sets in my dad’s barn and runs like a top to this day.

Hopefully it plugs in and fires up! The electrode holder looks like it was barely ever used!

Say what you want about the man, but this truck is badass. I’d drive it another 25 years no problem.

Not yet! I am guessing that this isn’t much different than a lincoln tombstone buzzbox (AC current only)? I’m sure it won’t be able to hold a light to my POWCON inverter stick welder, but this will be a nice back up if the powcon ever goes down.

Based on the drive in to work this morning, i wish it snowed every day. Normally this is a 4-6 mile long parking lot.
IMG_20181210_071133.jpg

Don’t forget the morning breakfast “Jungle Juice” at the Polynesian. Superb
That's the same stuff at the Tusker House. Frickin' delicious.

Not yet! I am guessing that this isn’t much different than a lincoln tombstone buzzbox (AC current only)? I’m sure it won’t be able to hold a light to my POWCON inverter stick welder, but this will be a nice back up if the powcon ever goes down.

If you have some decent time on the inverter your going to notice a difference. Esp. If you compare apples to apples. A.c. to a.c. If you get a true DC machine that has a real transformer you'll think an inverter feels like static electricity. The inverters can really make a arc dance and add all kinds of slope characteristics for soft or fast freezing puddles.
This old dog prefers the silky smooth arc of a generator, then transformer, then rectified alternator, and lastly a inverter in that order.

For simple set and go with some built in cruches for students however...inverter all the way. Then give am a shot at the other. Most will go nuts at how smooth it feels in their hands. At least the steady ones.

Last edited:
If you have some decent time on the inverter your going to notice a difference. Esp. If you compare apples to apples. A.c. to a.c. If you get a true DC machine that has a real transformer you'll think an inverter feels like static electricity. The inverters can really make a arc dance and add all kinds of slope characteristics for soft or fast freezing puddles.
This old dog prefers the silky smooth arc of a generator, then transformer, then rectified alternator, and lastly a inverter in that order.

For simple set and go with some built in cruches for students however...inverter all the way. Then give am a shot at the other. Most will go nuts at how smooth it feels in their hands. At least the steady ones.

So are you saying the sears welder will provide the better arc or the inverter POWCON welders?

So are you saying the sears welder will provide the better arc or the inverter POWCON welders?

I'm saying you should see a difference...better is personal preference if either machine is any good.

That is the best way to stuff tires, without taking the springs out, I think the ABS is structural, Love the 30, if we didn't have that we would just bitch about the other half!

Had to check on my parents, so I hunted the private land that buts up to them. This is my honey hole for as long as I can remember and today was no different. Walking the road bed for 30 min. We found three birds, had possible shots on two but didn’t pull it together, need to change chokes for some longer range shooting.

14” of snow was tuff for a 12 week old pup I ended up carrying back out to the house. Also the girlfriend wasn’t having the hard walking in the snow.

Will definitely be back to hunt this again this year... at least once.
1bd5e29a19062d78c3bb52fb7736aef3.jpg
feaa4f77f43754ed8798aee15b0a0d99.jpg
face51446213a849927ba3413f877cb1.jpg
08571463dc4ead9a7fe946346f9b2b95.jpg
5db0a8a996948918a9a96a3f0bfffd6f.jpg

Back