Random pic thread.

No snow where I live. Instead I walked away with a fossil for $25 at an estate sale.

34ffee3a2a552ecee6b89c32e93bfadc.jpg

68a21ba4259f521f300bfb69f19e63ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same welder. I haven't used it much in the many years that I've owned it but....itll burn a rod when you need it to.

Dude I forgot to give you that sealant at the Christmas party! So much going on I just got distracted. Come up to my house and pick it up this weekend if you want to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Your good man, if I don't have much going on I'll ride up that way. Fuel cell hasn't even shipped yet.

Last edited:
It should be frowning instead of smiling bc he has 4 light bars (2 on grill same size as hood) and spinning open diffs in 16” snow like a boss when he could have bought a decent locker with the lights and dorkel money! Smdh to each their own I reckon! I’d drive it without the gayness on it tho was cleanish looking wrangler and I like old aircraft paint/vinyls! Lol oh and good ole Merica sticker!!!
3188D5C3-D0C5-43EC-95FD-2AA10127F909.jpeg
0C4366DD-A983-46A1-B7BB-9C23E3C86A16.jpeg

he could have bought a decent locker with the lights and dorkel money
You dont want to drive a locked wrangler in the snow

Needs a rebel flag banner in the rear window and a rear step bumper.
Some pin striping
You dont want to drive a locked wrangler in the snow
I’m sure not the front but why not rear? I loved my zj welded in rear in the snow it would go everywhere but I’m guessing weight and wb plays a factor!?

Back