Random pic thread.

Daddy's home!
IMG_20181207_162219831.jpg

Yes right off 460. Found out today it's an Allis Chalmers dozer.
My son wanted to pull that and the chevy truck out of there a few years back. There were lots of high school kids "wheeling" back there before grading started. Police actually didn't mind as long as no drugs alchohol or other things were going on.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

When you’re out grabbing groceries and the papa johns bogo delivers the wrong pizza, and your wife calls, so they remake the pizza, and you go to pick it up on the way back home from groceries, and as you’re walking out the papa johns door your wife calls to tell you the correct order showed up. Two large meat lovers, and 4 XL create your owns...all for $24.

DF24AF59-5FAA-4E04-98D9-BEE410B03D2A.jpeg

When you’re out grabbing groceries and the papa johns bogo delivers the wrong pizza, and your wife calls, so they remake the pizza, and you go to pick it up on the way back home from groceries, and as you’re walking out the papa johns door your wife calls to tell you the correct order showed up. Two large meat lovers, and 4 XL create your owns...all for $24.

View attachment 281626

And they still made $15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20181208_113935.jpg
Its not the battery i need, buts its the battery i have. Drilled and tapped some screw threads for screw on leads in a regular post style battery. I already had the screw posts laying around.

Last edited:
Why not have installed threaded studs and used a nut? That way you don't compromise the soft threads..

This belongs in my "who did this?" thread.

Did you know these exist? View attachment 281648
Yes, but they were not at my house, and i had a half dumped dump trailer full of construction scrap sitting beside a flaming fire pit. Plus why spend money on those adapters? If i were gonna go to the trouble of leaving the house to buy something, id just buy a studded battery. This took 5 minutes, and has a better connection anyway.

Couldn’t make up your mind between healthy, buzzed or cafe’d All American? Lol
I forgot they changed it. If you have the dining plan you get one alcoholic drink with every meal. Booyah! Beer for breakfast!

IMG_20181209_132207.jpg

Innovator. What happens when you are drenched and your stroller gets soaked. You hook up two hair dryers on high and stick them in an ice bucket before heading back out.

I forgot they changed it. If you have the dining plan you get one alcoholic drink with every meal. Booyah! Beer for breakfast!

Don’t forget the morning breakfast “Jungle Juice” at the Polynesian. Superb

Back