Random pic thread.

Just a reminder, dont pass on a double yellow line.

When my brother was about 14 he was taking a backhoe from one side of Pap’s farm to the other. This little trip included about 500 ft of paved road. As my brother began to swing in to the turnoff, a Dodge Dakota passed him on a double yellow. The corner of the bucket caught the break between the cab and the bed and peeled the bed like an old can of sardines. The man was pissed, I mean real pissed. The State Troopers that showed up were initially concerned that my brother didn’t have a drivers license, until somebody else showed up and told them no licenses were required for farm equipment. They gave the Dodge driver a ticket and told him to work it out with his insurance.

I donated my jd2 manual bender to the company I work for recently just because we it's something we can use almost daily. I've watched it transform from a backyard beast to this. That is 1.75 312 stainless tubing. Couldn't be happier. A tool I more than got my money's worth out of being used for bigger and better things.
2015:
IMG_20160509_185340.jpg

2019:
7809.jpeg

7808.jpeg

Tractor towing a boat to get fuel, not something you usually see.
View attachment 287019
That is the gas station by my work. I see it all the time because Get Wet Marine is about 150 yards down that side road. You should see the look on people's face when I pull in there on our lull to fill it up. The little old lady's are the best. They give you the disapproving look and shake there head and walk off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stopped by mom and dads this afternoon and my nephews truck was sitting in the drive way.Complete w stretched tires,huge blow hole muffler and soot covering the back window,cab top and everything in the bed.Damn I’m old and uncool.Pardon the finger tip in the picture.
abe373d466fdfc372de35c50512a36ec.jpg
7b726a72e145fb587be1586a2342e0d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by mom and dads this afternoon and my nephews truck was sitting in the drive way.Complete w stretched tires and a huge blow hole muffler and soot covering the back window,cab top and everything in the bed.Damn I’m old and uncool.Pardon the finger tip in the picture.

Damn, I didnt know they did that stupid tire stretching thing on trucks also...

Stopped by mom and dads this afternoon and my nephews truck was sitting in the drive way.Complete w stretched tires,huge blow hole muffler and soot covering the back window,cab top and everything in the bed.Damn I’m old and uncool.Pardon the finger tip in the picture.

I don't know why but whenever I see that shit it reminds me of baby shoes o_O

You missed the "C"unt decal on the back glass.

From everything I’ve saw/ heard out of him he’s a pretty good kid just don’t have a very good sense of style.

I forgot how angry he was back then.
Back then? Easy fella I got underware older then that thread....but I do agree.

Back then? Easy fella I got underware older then that thread....but I do agree.
What kind of underwear do you buy? Im lucky to get 2 years out of mine.

Im lucky to get 2 years out of mine.

S'pose to wash them after 1 wear. Not flip em for day 2, inside out for day 3 and inside out flip for day 4.

So you did the right thing, and threw a grapefruit into that exhaust hole right?

Back