Random pic thread.

D batteries

What kind of underwear do you buy? Im lucky to get 2 years out of mine.
They wear just right....the wife disagrees. Something about my junk hanging out.

Found my Eagle Scout display today in a box that was left over from moving. Thought I had lost it somewhere along the way, so I damn near cried finding it. I dont agree with their current politics, but I poured my blood sweat and heart into earning Eagle rank.

4a87456fd1015eb7b6b310206bb66f94.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Stop buying WalMart underwear, and spend some money on decent products. :D
Sir, you don't know me, I only wear high dollar britches.

No kidding, the Champion brand Coolmax or some such underwear at Costco seem to last forever. Made from synthetic materials so no wet cotton on your jewels in the summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
so no wet cotton on your jewels in the summer.

Nothing worse than getting gaulded from swamp ass. Ran away from cotton YEARS ago. If I know it's going to be a rain forest sauna-nuts kinda day I'll even switch to compression/cyclist type underoos.

Sir, you don't know me, I only wear high dollar britches.
I do know one thing, going commando ain't worth a damn if ripping holes in a pair of pants is even remotely likely.
Last time it happened I spent the second half of the day walking up to unsuspecting coworkers saying "hey...look at my butt!"

Nothing worse than getting gaulded from swamp ass. Ran away from cotton YEARS ago. If I know it's going to be a rain forest sauna-nuts kinda day I'll even switch to compression/cyclist type underoos.

Northern tool sells some stuff that claims to help out with that problem.
It's called monkey butt.

I have never tried it, seeing how I dont own a monkey...... yet..........

Northern tool sells some stuff that claims to help out with that problem.
It's called monkey butt.

I have never tried it, seeing how I dont own a monkey...... yet..........
I bought a case of it online in 2007 to ride my hayabusa from Winston to Mexico and back that summer. It works.

Looks like some of my kin folk.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Looks almost identical to this crazy tramp I dated in highschool, Katie G. I refuse to say her last name. She got really deep in black magic and used to torture animals and her house got possessed by the devil. Good riddance ya skank.

Actually that's Momo.

Back