Random pic thread.

It is. But now in a very, very different state. Should be revealing in another week or two. Many changes to make it actually perform instead of just being big and tall

This still with the original owner or was it picked up when it was for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This still with the original owner or was it picked up when it was for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New owner has been @thebrotherinlaw for a couple years now
This round is high steer, full hydro, redoing the 3 link, raised custom track bar, lowered it 2", clocked transfer case down, Racelines and 39 Krawlers
IMG_20190327_190921577.jpg

New owner has been @thebrotherinlaw for a couple years now
This round is high steer, full hydro, redoing the 3 link, raised custom track bar, lowered it 2", clocked transfer case down, Racelines and 39 Krawlers
View attachment 289386
I wonder if this is the same jeep Brad Barnes broke the back window out of at Mnt City years ago.

A couple from my old photobucket albums.This cat was roller brush painting his Chevette across the road from the park in Evarts.
100_1155 (1).JPG

This was on a pole as you went up the holler to the entrance to the park on the Evarts side.I guess the price was neg.

004 (1).JPG

Couldn’t really hurt the value of the vette.
I went to school w this guy who always talked about working on his "Vette".When he finally started driving it to school it was a "Chevette".My dad had one that was diesel that I drove some,was just a step above walking.

Oh man that sucks. I'd be devastated to lose my glasses. Hopefully he has a backup pair! What happened to cause him to roll it?

Talked to his missus today. Seems that there were 4 or 5 cars going up the ramp ahead of him. Truck drivers version verified by driver of the last car in line. Truck was a few hundred feet behind, still at speed coming on the ramp. For no reason, first car braked hard to full stop. Other cars slammed on brakes and stopped quick. Concrete truck had choice of squashing cars or hitting the grass and try and stay upright. Went left, tipped and rolled. (One witness said it did 2 barrel rolls....I'm not so sure about that.)

Steering wheel was mashed into his thighs. Cut the roof, and had to cut the column to extricate. Airlifted to Chapel Hill. Went home that night.

I think in some cases they are too quick to call the chopper.

It's never too early to call in a bird, or any extra resources for that matter. But it's equally important to know when to cancel them. We've been told several time to call them early and cancel them if we don't need them because they love to fly.

Duane

It's never too early to call in a bird, or any extra resources for that matter. But it's equally important to know when to cancel them. We've been told several time to call them early and cancel them if we don't need them because they love to fly.

Duane
I'd 100xs rather them call life flight and cancel it en route than to wait and them die waiting.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss.
Thanks. Life was good for her. She was 97 years old, lived by herself, and wiped her own ass until the day she died. My parents spoke to her that morning on the phone but couldn't reach her that afternoon. Went to check on her and found her dead in the kitchen. She went quick and never suffered. I can only hope I could live as she did.

Rest In Peace Mary Russell
AKA grandma
October 5, 1921-March 21,2019View attachment 289422
Rest in peace. My aunt is a Russell. Her daddy was a near fella. Never held a public job. Worked all his life makin honest money in Russell Gap in Alexander County.

Back