Random pic thread.

I'm a sure thing. I have never turned anything down. Well, aside from a few ugly ones and I turned them face down.
But you may be the one face down tonight....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blue paint 6" off the ground.
Hmm?
IMG_20190406_140105311_HDR.jpg

Spent some time in the woods gathering some rocks and locust for landscaping projects. Found some blood root blooming and little man asked why it was called that. So we dug it up and put some on our faces. We spent 4 hrs trail riding and walking around in the middle of nowhere Swannanoa.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190406124347_COVER.jpg

Oh hell yea. I meant the whole jeep tire issue we discussed. I’m going to start putting penny’s away now for your offer....
What was your trouble? Just curious

The obstacles there are level 10 stickie tire only.... I have 42" SXII's from 2009..... That and a fat pig of a rig. But I love her!
I can see that. Looks like it would favor a shorter wheelbase too.

its been probably 15 years since I was there and iirc they had just crushed out and were closeing.Seems like the old man had died and the son didn't want any part of the salvage business.I went there two times and about all that was left was just some pickins.Looks like they had had some real good stuff at one time.

Did you ever go to Sam Fradys junkyard in Marion before they crushed everything? Closer to downtown. I just remember driving by when @ramjo and I were younger and he had all sorts of cool old stuff.

Did you ever go to Sam Fradys junkyard in Marion before they crushed everything? Closer to downtown. I just remember driving by when @ramjo and I were younger and he had all sorts of cool old stuff.
Maybe,was he a black guy on the right on hwy 70??? Ive been to about every yard from Asheville to Statesville just cant remember the names of em.There use to be an old guy over around granite falls that just dealt in ford trucks I bought some stuff off of a few times.

Back